Friday, August 10, 2007

The Secret - 不能说的秘密


Yup ! I Just Came Back From A Movie. I Went To Watch " The Secret " With My Fren.

At First I Was Thinking A Movie Directed By Mr Jay, Plot Written By Mr Jay And Acted By Mr Jay Shouldn't Be Something Good As His Acting During The Past 2 Movies Were Way Bad. No Facial Expression And Bad Acting. Somemore Story Plot Written By Him, Oh My God ! Surely Sucks.

But Hey, After I Watched The Movie. Seriously, THUMBS UP FOR HIM ! Great Great Great ! There'll Be No Spoilers From Me. It's A Superbly Written Love Story, Romantic, Happy, Touching. Alot Of The Scenes Were Well Taken. Alot Of Beautiful Scenes In The Movie Also.
The Actress Is Sweet-Looking Also. Ok, Just A Very Small Spoiler. It's Not Just A Love Story, The Show Has A Very Big TWIST In The Story During The 3/4 Mark. You Guys Can Guess But I'll Never Go And Say Anything. I Nearly Cried During Some Of The Scenes During The Movie. I Know It Sounded Gay But Hey I'm Human Ok.
Seriously I'll Give This Movie A High 8.5 To 9 Out Of 10 For This Movie. Seriously Mr Jay Has Impressed Me Greatly With This Movie. Great Improvement For Him. I'll Start To Like Him Now !

No comments: