Monday, January 12, 2009

<---~~(@_@)~~-->

Can't Think Of A Title So I Just Anyhow Put Something As A Topic Lor.

12 Days Without Smoking Already, Which Is A Good Thing Because I'm Still Trying Hard To Kick The Habit. Sometimes When I'm Outside I Saw People Smoking I Also Feel Like Buying A Pack And Smoke But I'll Just Try To Dun Buy Lor. When I'm Outside With My Frenz They'll Smoke Also But They'll Not Offer Me Any Cigarettes And Also Dun Let Me Smoke But I'll Still Bring A Lighter Around Lah.

Just 2 more Weeks And It's The CHINESE NEW YEAR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I've Not Went To Shop For New Year Clothes Yet, Anyway Duno Who The Hell Says That New Year Need To Buy New Clothes One. So Stupid Lor. Anytime Also Can Buy New Clothes One Mah Why Must Say That Chinese New Year Must Buy New Clothes One. So The Cock Lor.

Anyway I'm Meeting My Frenz To Go Shopping For Maybe New Clothes But I Dun Think I'll Be Buying Any Bah. Normally I'll Just Go Out With My Frenz Den Give Them Some Comments About The Clothes If They Needed Advice.

Actually Really Nothing Much To Say Liao. I'll Just Log Off Now And Go Back To My Favourite " Wo Ai Hei Se Hui " On TV ! ! ! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia you!!

not only is smoking going to kill you *you know that*, but it will make it much harder for you to find a gf unless you find a smoker gf (which u wont want oso trust me). If thats not enough, smoking makes you stink and gives you teeth that is not white and non smokers around you will always hate it when you smoke because they have to breathe the smoke and get their hair all smoky!!

SO JIA YOU!!!!!! :D