Monday, January 09, 2017

09-01-17

The year 2016 is a year that has alot of first time for me.

Its the first time that I went to Japan for 3 times in a year.

Japan is such a nice country that has alot of interest to me as I grew up watching japan anime, japan drama and of course listening to Jpop.

And its the first time that I went Japan 3 times and its 3 totally different group of people.


First group are with Shawn and Jeremy. I've went overseas with Shawn for a few times already and its our 2nd time to Japan together but Jeremy is his first time to Japan.

Actually I'm quite surprised that its Jeremy's first time to Japan because usually for us that like Japan culture should have gone quite early.



The 2nd group is which Nicholas and Sophia which is a first for me also.

We went on this trip is because I was a lucky draw winner from a contest and they work for the organiser  so this trip is more considered as a working trip for them and a lucky trip for me.



And the 3rd group are with long times frenz that we know for at least 10 or more years already. Although there are some differences in views and things happens in Japan but still it was quite an enjoyable trip with them and of course we also had our first time experience in Japan.


WE MANAGED TO GET TO WATCH A J-LEAGUE MATCH ! ! ! ! !

The atmosphere of a J-League match is so good compared to our S-League because the fans of the clubs are really quite hardcore and they are very enthu also. Somemore we managed to get to watch the match or Urawa Reds Diamond vs Gamba Osaka which is the 1st in table going against the 3rd on the table.

All these are good experience for the year 2016 as they are all the first for me.

There are still a few more but I'm too lazy to write now.

Shall be back soon . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: