Sunday, June 12, 2005

F.I.R Autograph Session

I Went To IMM With Jack For The F.I.R Autograph Session. For People Who Dunno Who Is F.I.R, They Are Called Fairyland In Reality Which Consists Of Faye, Ian And Real. They Are A New Group Of Singers Who Has Only Come Out For Less Than 2 Years And Had Already Received Numerous Awards. Their Songs Has Immediately Become A Hit With Teenagers And Well-Known In Asia.
F.I.R Is Here For An Autograph Session For Their 2nd Album Called "Wu Xian" Which Is Infinity In English Lah. My Sister Managed To Get Hold Of 2 Tickets And Gave Them To Me. Starting We Had To Wait Until Around 4:20pm And The Performance Starts. Starting Was Performance From The Top 3 Winners Of The F.I.R Singing Competition. The 3rd One Sang " You Made Me Really Want To Fall In Love" Which Was Not Bad. The 2nd Placed Sang " Wo Yao Fei" Which Was Only Average ( Wonder How She Got Second ). The Person Who Won The Competition Was A 15 Year Old Boy Who Sang " Wu Xian ". At First I Was Hearing Him Singing Then I Was Thinking How Come This Cock Can Get The Champion. Until The Chorus Part, WAH! Power Sia. He Was Singing Like Faye. Everybody Was Like WOAH And Clapping For Him. Oh My Goodness Man. Fucking Good Sia.
After Their Performance, The Main Guys Have Come. F.I.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Came Out And Performed Their New Songs, "Wu Xian", "Qian Nian Zhi Lian", "Chi Niao", " Love Love Love", " Ba Ai Fang Kai", And My Favourite Song From Them, " Lydia ". Faye's Live Singing Was Quite Power Sia. Sounded Near From The CD Which Means SHE's GOOD!!!!! After All The Performance Was The Autograph Session Liao. I Queued Up For Like Around 30mins To Just Get Their Autograph. Lucky The Queue Was Not Really That Long Like 5566, Arbo Can Queue Until Die Liao.
Hahahaha, I'm A Happy Person Who Got F.I.R's Autograph On My CD. =D

No comments: