Saturday, October 15, 2005

Summary Of The Week

Finally Our Planned KTV Outing Have Finally Come. Me, Nili, Eddy, Yean, Linda And Wanlin Are The Only Ones Who Went To It. 6 Should Be Enuf Liao Bah. Go KTV Dun Need Too Many People Arbo Dun Get To Sing.

Nili Although Have A Sore Throat Still Sing Damm Nice Lor. Sibei Power ! ! ! Really Is Potential Sia ! ! ! ! ! ! Must Ask Her Sign Up For "Project Superstar" Next Year. But Abit Paiseh Leh. The Whole Nite Like My Super Concert Lydat. Got Half The Time Can Hear My Voice. Boh Bian, I Too Power Liao. Got People Say I Sing Like Huang Yi Da. =X

Juz Joking, Dun Say I Buay Paiseh.

Anyway, I'm Damm Suay Lor. I Quit This Job Because Wanna Look For Other Jobs Like The Gameshop, Who Knows The Job Kena Taken Up Liao. Damm Suay Sia. Means After Thr 19th Of October. I'll Need To Stay Jobless For A While Liao. No Income Again. Sibei Suay. Knn.

And I Dunno Whether I Should Say This On My Blog Or Not But I'm Being Rejected By The Person I've Liked For Quite A Long Time Already. No Name Will Be Mentioned Here As Those Who Knows Me And Are Close To Me Should Know Who She Is. And If Any Of You Are Leaving Comments Please Don't Mention Her Name, Thx.

Anyway Maybe My Timing Is Wrong Or Maybe I Dun Even Stand A Chance Since Last Time. Juz My Own Stupid Thinking. But Anyway, I Will Still Continue To Show Care And Concern To Her Whenever I Can. Who Knows Anytime In The Future, She May Be Touched. Although It's Abit Of My Wishful Thinking Lah, But I Still Hope It Will Happen Coz I Really Like Her Alot.

4 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

hey hey..
u can continue to hold your candle for her, but don't forget that while you are single, you can still keep your eyes wide open and check out for other potential dreamgers okie?

KTV night I sick else sure talk and sing more one. heehee.. go organise again next time. heehee!

Chang said...

Hahaha. Dreamger Can Only Got One Mah. Anyway Slowly Bah. This Kind Of Thing Also Cannot Rush Mah. I Now What Also Dun Have. Can't Provide And Rely On. Wait Till I Find A More Stable Job Bah. But Hao Xi Huan Ta Wor.

Never Mind Lah. Surely Got Next Time One. Den Maybe Next Time Is Your Turn For Personnel Concert Liao. Wuhahaha.

juz_A_ga| said...

wah. u so faithful. good good.
ya. slowly bah. no hurry horz? once u work, got stable good job, girls will start popping up everywhere.

my concert? nononono. i like to hear people sing also. hear all the different songs people sing. nice nice.

Chang said...

Faithful Also No Use.
I've Been Rejected Out And Out Liao. Means Confirm No Chance Liao. *Sob*Sob*
But I'll Still Wait Bah. Hope For A Miracle To Happen.

Den LYDAT GOOD ! Listen To My Concert LOR ! Na Nu Hai Dui Wo Shuo, Shuo Wo Shi Yi Ge Xiao Tou.