Saturday, September 09, 2006

Some Problems And Groove Nation At Marina Square

These Few Days Sibei Sian. Sales Is Still Not Good Enough. I Think I'm Gonna Eat Grass Next Month Already. Quite A Few Things Happened. My Fren Is Like In Some Sort Of Trouble And He Needs To Borrow Money From Us. He Asked Me To Lend Him An Amount Which I Can Lend Him Lah. But If I Lend Him The Money I Won't Be Able To Survive The Month. I Think The Most I Can Only Eat One Meal Per Day Or I'll Buy A Loaf Of Bread And Eat Bread Everyday.

Seriously It's Not I Dun Wanna Help, But It's Like He's Constantly Borrowing Money From People. He Keeps Claiming He Is Broke, He Is Tight All Those. But We Still Keep Seeing Him Spending Money. Spend Unnecessary Money I Mean. If He Doesn't Have Money, Why The Fuck He Go Buy A Nintendo DS Lite And Play. If He's Broke, Why The Fuck He Still Continue To Smoke And Smoke And Smoke And Whole Day Take Cab Out. It's Like He Is Taking For Granted When He No Money, People Will Sure Help Him Out.

I Do Know He Got Abit Of Family Problems. But That Doesn't Mean His Frenz Must Help Him. I Won't Say His Name Out Lah. He's Been Constantly Borrowing Money From People. My This Fren Has Also Owed Me An Amount Of Money. I Would Say It's Not A Small Amount Lor And He Owed Me For Like Few Years Already Without Paying Me Back A Single Cent. I'll Just Treat It I Gave The Money To Charity. And Now He Wants To Borrow Again. How Many Times I Can Help Him Seriously. My Pay Is Already Not Very Much Liao Leh Den Still Must Lend Him. What The FUCK Man.

I'm Still Thinking What The Fuck I Should Do Man. If I Lend Him The Money, How The Fuck Am I Going To Explain To My Mom. I Am No Saint Lor. I Help People Den In The End I Die First Lah. He Works And I Work. He Earns More Than Me And He Keeps Borrowing Money From People. Seriously I Think He Got Something Wrong. But If I Dun Help Him This Time And Something DOES Happens To Me, I'll Definitely Be Guilty For The Rest Of My Life Lor. CHEEBYE ! GUYS ! Tell Me How Leh.

Anyway Fuck That Stupid Matter Lah. I'll Talk About Marina Square Now. It's The School Holiday Now And Marina Square Have A Series Of Events For The Whole Weeks. There's A HipHop Dancing Competition And A Grafitti Competition Around. I'm Not Really Into The HipHop Dancing But The People Who Did The Grafitti All Are Quite Nice. I've Taken A Few Pictures Of The Grafittis. Pictures Are Below.









How ? Damm Nice Rite. I Doubt I Wun Be Able To Do Something Like This For The Next Few Years. Those Guys Are Really Fabulous Man. GREAT ART ! The Most Important Thing Is Shi XinHui Will Be Coming To Marina Square To Perform Lor. KNN ! I Sure MIA Myself When She's Singing. Must Go See And Take Pictures Than Can. So Cute And Chubby. Must Try To Take More Than Can.

Ok Lah, Nothing Else To Say Liao. That's About All. Tata Guys !

No comments: