Thursday, October 19, 2006

Getting Stable And Suddenly Unstable

From My Previous Posts, I Said That My Fren Had Something On And He Resigned. Not Forgetting He Still Owe Me An Amount Of Money. But It Looks Like A Blessing In Disguise Or Something Coz After He Left, My Fren Said I'm The Only One Taking Care Of The Shop So I'll Be The In-Charge Of The Shop. In Other Words Means I'm Being Promoted Lah. Which Means I Had A Pay Rise. Unbelivable Rite. Only Worked For Like 3 Months And I Had A Pay Rise Already. But I Dun Think My Pay Will Increase Anymore. Coz My Pay Depends More On My Commission And Not My Basic Pay.

After IMF, My Sales For The Shop Is Becoming Better Already. Sorry For My Poor English, People Who Know Should Know My English Sucks. IMF Was Really Hell. You Can See An Empty Marina Square. Unbelivable. Even The Weekends Also Suck Big Time. But After That, Everything Improved. My Sales Went Back To Normal. Shoppers Continue To Come To Marina And Shop, Not To Mention Damm Alot Of Ah Lians Walking Around Also.

Until When I Feel That Everything Is Getting Better And Better, The Haze Comes. Sorry For All The Indonesians But FUCK INDONESIA OK ! CHEEBYE Put What Fire. Put What Fire. Burn What Fucking Forest Burn Until The Weather So Hot And The Haze So Power. Not Only That The Haze Makes The Surrounding Very Smoky And It Really Does Smell Lor. It Really Smells Like The Earth Is Smoking Lor. It's Really Very Fucked Up Liao Lor. Knn, Even I Also Stop Smoking Liao Lor. I Also Buay Tahan The Smell Liao Lor.

Den Now Is The VivoCity. I Think Alot Of People Is Going To VivoCity And Having A Look At How Izzit. I Can Really See The Amount Of Shoppers Go Down For This Week Lor. My Sales Everyday Is Really Pathetic Lor. It's Something Like The IMF Period Lor. When I Thought My Sales Is Getting Stable Already And All These Fuck Shit Has To Come. Cheebye What The Fuck Man. But Seriously I Also Feel Like Going To VivoCity And Take A Look At How Does It Look Like. It's Being Called As Singapore's Biggest Shopping Centre. Me Being A Singaporean Of Course Must Go There And Take A Look Lah, Arbo Sibei Sua Ku One Leh.

All These Things Add Together Equals To My Bad Sales. Ok Lah, Maybe You All Think I' m Pushing The Blame To All These Shit Lah But Seriously I Really Think All These Are The Reasons They Caused The Downfall Of My Sales. CHEEBYE ! Sibei Dulan Liao.

Anyway I Also Wanna Pass A Message To All Those people Who Owe Me Money Can You All Guys Please Return Me My Money. I Treat You All As Frenz And I Help You Guys When You All Needed Help But Please Don't Take It For Granted Please. A Few Times I Myself Also Damm Tight Liao Den I Still Lend Money To You Guys As I Know You Guys Need It. But Please, Got Money Liao Can Return Me Or Not. I Lend You All Money Den I Eat Bread Leh. You All Can Dun So Chee Bye Or Not.

There's Nothing Else I Wanna Say Already. Tata For Now.

No comments: