Sunday, December 24, 2006

DeathNote 2 : The Last Name

I Juz Caught The Sneak Preview Of DeathNote2 : The Last Name With My Frenz Last Night. The Show Is Damm Good. The Show Starts Off From The Ending Of The First Part Which Is The Appearance Of Amane Misa Which Will Be A Very Important Character In The Story.

It Also Continue The Battle Of Wits Between The 2 Geniuses, L aka Ryuzaki And Yamagi Light. The Both Of Them Are Really Like Born To Be Against Each Other. Their Intelligence, Character And Their Planning Of The Things They're Gonna Do. The Battle Between The 2 Of Them Is Really What Makes The Movie So So Exciting.

For People Who Are The Fans Of The Anime And Manga, Do Except BIG Changes Of The Story. I'll Suggest You All Treat It Like Watching A Movie And Not Watching " DeathNote " Cuz It May Spoil You Mood. Anyway It Didn't Spoil My Mood. I Still Think The Movie Is Excellent ! It's Definitely One Of The Best Movies I've Watched This Year.

I'll Give This Movie A HIGH 9 Out Of 10 As The Plot Is Just DAMM DAMM GOOD. Add Points Is The Actresses Inside All Look Damm GOOD ! Sayu Yagami, Misa Amane And Takada. BEST SIA ! Remember To Stay After The Credits To Have A Little Surprise.

No comments: