Monday, February 05, 2007

Bad Sales Continues . . . . . . . . . .

When The Year 2007 Came, I Thought It Will Be A Change Of Luck And Sales. But I Was Wrong. Sales Never Improved For My Side. The Improvement I Saw In My Sales Was During The School Holiday Period Which Is During Last Year's November And December. I Saw My Sales Hitting 40k For The First Time In A Month. Yup, I Know 40k Is Not Alot But For A Shop Which Is Still Not Established Yet It's Already Not Bad Liao.

So During That Period I Thought My Sales Will Be Getting Better But I Was Really Wrong. When The Brand New Year Started At 3rd January 2007, Everything Changed. The Weekdays Of Marina Square Was Unbelivably Empty. VERY EMPTY ! I Know People Will Not Believe Me That Marina Square Was Empty. Anybody Can Just Try For Yourself, Especially Monday And Tuesday. It's SIBEI JIALAT !

From My Shop Counter, I Can Stare In Front Of Me For Like 30 Minutes Without Any Single Soul Walking Past Me. I Guess Not Even Ghosts Are Walking Past My View. I See My Sales Not Hitting $1000 For The Weekdays And Just Over $1000 For The Weekends. Sales Go Down = Commission Go Down = Salary Becomes Lesser.

I Never Knew The Weekday For A Major Shopping Centre Like Marina Square Would Be So Bad. How Can People Don't Come To Shop. Most People Who Comes On Weekdays Are Students. Ok Lah, Not I Bastard Lah. Students Seriously Don't Have Much Spending Power One Lor. We Call Them " Browsers ". They Only Come In And See, See Liao Den Walk Off Liao. Somemore When I See Them Come In I Still Must Look At Them In Case They Steal My Games. I'm Not Saying That Students Steal Things But I Must Be Careful Mah.

And Now Here Comes Febuary. Even Worse Sales For Me. Until Now My Sales Haven Even Hit 1k. Even $500 Sales Is Something I Look Forward To Everyday I Go For Work. This Festive Season, People Would Spend Their Money On Clothes. It's A Tradition. New Year Buy New Clothes. Yup ! Everybody Buy New Clothes And Not Games. All The Shops That Surrounds Me Are So Packed And My Shop Is So Empty. See Already Also Sian.

" PureMilk " Beside Me Sells T-Shirts And Their Sales Easily Hit Around 5k For The Weekend And My Shop Is Like Only 10% Of Their Sales. WHAT THE DAMM FUCK MAN ! But NeverMind, I'll Preserve. I'll Wait For The Chinese New Year Period To End. I'll Aim At Those Kids Who Take Their Ang Bao Money And SPEND ON GAMES ! WUHAHAHAHAHA !

I Guess I'm Going Crazy. That's All For Now. Logging Off . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: