Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nightmare Detective


Went To Watch This Movie With My Frenz On Friday Night. I Was Really Looking Forward To This Movie As It's Being Very Hyped Up On The Radio And The K-Box At Marina Square Keeps Showing The Advertisment Which Makes Me Wanna Watch The Show Alot.

Because Bingsheng Is Going To Taiwan For Training Soon So We Decided To Have A Meetup Before He Goes To Taiwan And This Movie Is Being Decided As Our Meetup.

We Went To Cineleisure To Catch This Movie. At First The Movie Was Quite Good. The Starting Was Quite Gross And Disgusting Which Shows The People Who Commit Suicide Which They Cut Themselves Up And The Intestines Will Drop Out Of The Body. When I Saw That I'm Really Kinda Looking Forward To It.

But After 30 Minutes Of The Movie, It Happened. The Movie Was Giving Me Alot Of Question In My Head Coz It's Really Kinda Fucked Up. The Intensity Is Going Down And The Excitement Has Disappeared. It Made Me Getting More And More Sleepy.

SUCK !

Suddenly The Movie Ended. I Was Thinking What Happened To My Fucking $9 Which Is Used To Buy Tickets For This Movie. DAMM ! FUCK THE MOVIE MAN ! WASTED MY TIME, MY MONEY ! I Thought It Would Be As Good As DeathNote. Unbelivable. An Overly-Hyped Up Movie By The Media. Please Dun Ever Trust The Media Again When They Are Introducing Movies. FUCK THEM !

No comments: