Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blogging During Working Hours

Hey Hey Hey ! It's Me ! Its My First Time Blogging During Working Hours. I'm Currently Using My Boss Super Lousy Laptop. Actually I Don't Wish To Blog During Working Hours Also But It's Like Super Ultra Boring Now Lor.

It's Now Like 7:20pm In The Evening And My Sales Is Still $0. There Are Shoppers But None With The Intention Of Buying Something From Our Shop. It's Like Fucking Ka Ni Na Lor. This Time I Have To Admit It's Not A Empty Shopping Centre And There Really Are People Entering My Shop But All The Fuckers Come In And Ask Only. Never Buy Thing. Damm Sian.

I Was Like Doing Nothing In The Shop For The Whole Day Lor. Using This Laptop To Surf The Net And Using The Xbox To Listen To mp3s. I Think I'm Just Plain Unlucky Lah. Fucking Sway Nowadays Also Duno Why. Knn, Really No People Means No People Wanna Buy Thing One Leh.

Aiya, Fuck Lah. I Think I'm Gonna Log Off Already Lah. Fucking Boring.

No comments: