Friday, September 07, 2007

Birthday Celebration - 1

Yup ! I Haven't Been Updating My Blog Since The HongKong Trip Because There's Alot Of Work Waiting For Me At My Workplace As We Brought Back Alot Of Stock From HongKong. But Now I'm BACK ! And I'm Gonna Update On My Birthday Celebration !

31st August Friday I Celebrated With My NS Frenz At A Steamboat At Bugis Liang Seah Street. As My Bithday Is On The 1st Of September So All Of Us Had Our Dinner Or Supper Until Pass Midnight So Which Means They Really Celebrated My Birthday With Me.

James, Eddy, Me And Zhenrong

The NS Buddies Knew What I Needed And They Gave Me A Pair Of Puma Street Soccer Shoes As They Knew I've Been Wearing My Pair Of New Balance Sport Shoes Since My NS Days And It's In Pretty Bad Shape Already And I'm Not Those People That Would Spend $100 Over For A Pair Of Shoes So I Just Kept Using Super Glue To Stick The Soles Back.

Thanks Guys FOR THE SHOE ! I LOVED IT !

That Day I Also Received Another Present From Lionel Which Is An Everton Home Jersey ! Everton Rocks Man !

Please Stay Tuned For Another Blog About My Birthday Celebration .

No comments: