Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Updates

Yup ! It's Been Awhile. I'm Getting More And More Lazy To Update My Blog And Because Due To My Busy Schedule I'm Updating It Alot More Lesser Den Last Time.

Very Fast, The Chinese New Year Is Just Round The Corner. Just One More Month And It's The Period For All The Chinese. Which Gives Every Working Personnel A Period To Rest And Recharge The Body.

After Chinese New Year Will Be Valentine's Day. I Haven't Decide On Doing What On That Day As I Have To Work. But The Flowers Will Still Be There For Her Lah. How Can Leave Out Flowers One ? If I Don't Send Her Any Flowers I Think My Frenz All Will Scold Me Lor, But I Still Haven Thought Of Getting What Present For Her Leh. Chocolates Seems To Be The Best Item Because She Just Loves Chocolates. But Chocolate Eat Finish Den Dun Have Liao Leh, So I'm Thinking Of Giving Her Something That She Can Wear Or Use Lah. So Guys, I Seriously Need Your Help And Suggestions.

Last Week, I Got The News That One Of My Colleagues Have Resigned And He'll Work Until The End Of Febuary. So Sad, One Of Them Is Already Leaving Us. He Said He Wanna Go Out And Start A Business. I'm Definitely Supporting Him Because I Also Wanna Start Up A Business And Try To Make A Mark For Myself But I'm Still Not Mentally Ready Yet. Opening A Shop And Starting A Business Needs Alot Of Planning, Not To Hurry.

Actually That's About All Lah, Nothing Much To Update About Nowadays. But I'll Try To Write In more Often Liao. Cya Guys !

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: