Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yup ! Finally I've Dragged MY Tired And Lazy Fingers To Update My Blog.

YES ! Today Is " DA NIAN CHU YI " ! ! ! ! The First Day Of The Chinese New Year ! But Now It's Still Early, Nobody Has Come To Visit Us Yet. But It's Ok, At Least I Can Use This Time To Rest First Coz Later When My Cousins Come, It's Gonna Be Very Rowdy.

Gonna Update On This 2 Weeks. First Thing I Wanna Say During The Chinese New Year Is To COMPLAIN COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN ! I Still Duno Why Singaporeans Are Like So In A Rush That They Don't Have Basic Courtesy. Just Like Everyday When I'm Taking The Bus Or Train.

During Taking The MRT, When The Train Comes And The Door Opens, People Will Just Rush Into The Train Like Nobody's Business Lor. It's Like People Is Trying To Get Out Of The Train But People Who Wanna Board The Train Will Just Fuck Care Other People And Chiong Inside. There Was One Time I Was Like Being Forced Back Into The Train And Had To Take 2 More Stations Before I Can Alight The Train. And Seriously Those Culprits Are Always Those Blangadesh.

On The Bus Is When The Seats Are Full, People Who Goes Up The Bus Have To Stand Rite, They Will Move In Until The Middle Door That People Alight. Due To Their Own Convinence, They Will Seldom Move In Because They Are Afraid That The Bus Will Be Too Packed And They Are Unable To Alight The Bus When It Reaches Their Destination. It's Like Move In Abit Also Cannot Meh. Really Is God Damm It One Lor.

Yup ! Nice Photo Of Both Of Us Rite. I Know I Know, Dun Have To Say So Much Lah. This Is Taken Last Week At Her Doorstep When I Was Sending Her Home. Both Of Us With New Short Hair. Nice Rite, But She Cut Short Hair Liao Her Face Looks Abit Fat Though, But Doesn't Matter To Me Lah.

This Is My Young Junior During My Secondary School Days. We Met Up At Marina Square On 2006 When I Was Starting To Work There. What A Reunion After So Many Years. One Year Younger Den Me But She's Married Already. Ain't She Cute Huh. Everytime Come My Shop Or I Go Over To Her Shop And Talk Cock.

Haha. A Photo Of Us On New Year's Eve Working. New Year Eve Is Like No People One Lor So We Can Afford To Walk Around And Chit Chat And Take Photos. See Our Frenship Is Like Close Lor. Even Though She's Married We Still Can Take Photos Lydat Without Her Husband Getting Angry Because Her Husband Is A Totally Nice Guy !

Yup ! Finaly It's The New Year, It's Time Dat We Can Get More Rest Den Usual Because We Can Have A Rest Of 3 Days Instead Of One Day. So This Is The Time I'm Gonna Play And Play And Play. Watch Alot Of My Dramas And Anime. Play My Games Throughout And Of Couse Replenish My Sleep.

Yup ! I'm Gonna Stop Here. My Relatives Are Coming Soon. Gonna Entertain Them And Take Some Photos. I'll Be Posting Real Soon.

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: