Saturday, August 09, 2008

F.I.R Concert

Wow ! I Just Came Back From The Singapore Indoor Stadium. Why Was I There ? Because I Went To Watch F.I.R's Concert ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's Been A Long Time Since I Went To Watch A Concert At The Singapore Indoor Stadium Already. The Last Time That I Remembered Was In 1998. It Was Andy Lau's Concert. How I Hope Andy Lau Can Come To Singapore And Open A Concert Again.

But I'm Very Impressed With F.I.R's Concert Too. The Stage Effects Are Quite Nice, The Lightings Was Good. Faye's Singing Was Great, So Was Ian And Real's Music. Fantastic.

Went With Yangxian, Deli And Jimmy. I Think All Of Them Also Enjoyed The Concert. Thumbs Up From Them For Their Concert Too. Sorry To Not Have Any Photos To Post Because I Personally Doesn't Have A Camera And The Camera On My Handphone Is Seriously Too Sucks Already But I Think That Might As Well Dun Take Any Photos Better.

I'll Try To Recall What Are The Songs They Have Sung In The Concert But They Will Not Be In Order.

These Should Be The Songs They Have Sung During The Concert, My Memory Is Not Good Enough To Be Able To List Them In Order Lah. But Nevermind What, Their Singing Is Good Good Good !

Yup ! Last Thing To Mention, Their Special Guest Is Xiao Jing Teng . But He Only Came Out For 2 Songs And He's Gone ! But He's Not The Main Person So Doesn't Matter Also.

Before I Log Off, The Last Thing I Wanna Say Is HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.