Friday, October 24, 2008

Japan Trip - Tokyo Game Show 2008

Yup ! Been A Long Time Since I've Updated. Kinda Lazy Nowadays. Busy With TV And SRW Z Lor, What Else Except These 2. Last Update About The Japan Trip. It's Tokyo Game Show 2008 ! ! ! ! !


This Is The Banner Which I Took When We're Near The Entrance Of The Tokyo Game Show. This Place Is Like Far Lor. We Need To Take A Long Train Ride, After That Still A Long Walk Den Can Reach The Place. Luckily The Weather Is Good, If Is In Singapore I Sure Kao Bei Like Hell.


Look ! My First Ever Tokyo Game Show Entrance Ticket. So Great Leh. I Hope I Can Have More And More Of These In My Collection ! ! ! ! !

The Tokyo Game Show Is Actually The Main Purpose Of This Trip. Great Thx To Deli And Jaclyn For Giving Me A Chance To Go Tokyo Game Show. Normally I Only Get To See It In Magazines And Those Vcd/Dvd That Comes With The Magazine. Finally I Can Get To Experience The Atmosphere There And Of Course Try Out The New Games !


This Is A Picture Of Me And Yangxian Taken With The White Mage Chocobo At The Square Enix Booth. I'm Not A Big Fan Of Square Enix But The Chocobo Is Just Too Cute To Avoid And Not Take Picture With It.


This Is A Picture Of Me And Sackboy. Sackboy Is The Character Of An Upcoming Sony Playstation 3 Game " Little Big Planet " . Isn't This Sackboy Cute. The Person Inside Can't See Anything Outside So If You Wanna Take Photo With It You Need To Hit Him In The Head Den He Will Turn Over And Pose.


Lastly This Is A Group Picture Of All Of Us Taken At The Entrance Of The Tokyo Game Show 2008. The Only One Not Around Is Derek Who Is Helping Us Take The Photo. Great Experience For A Gamer.

Yup ! Gonna Logout And Watch TV Liao. It's Time For " Wo Ai Hei Se Hui " ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: