Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mummy Happy Birthday ! ! ! ! !

Finally I'm Back Again To Update My Blog, Kinda Lazy Nowadays Coz I'm Super Addicted To Hongkong Drama " Jia Hao Yue Yuan " So I'll Choose TV Den To Update.

Last Saturday We Celebrated My Mom's Birthday At RiverView Hotel. There's A Restaurant Which Lets You Order Anything You Want From The Menu Unlimited-Ly So That You Can Eat Until You Shiok.

Of Course The Food Has A Certain Standard If Not My Sister Also Wun Choose That Place Because My Sister's Mouth Is Those Only Can Eat Good And Expensive Food When We're Just An Average Earning Family.

Below Are The Photos I've Taken During And After The Dinner.





This Is The Picture Of The Menu Of The Place, The Food Is Quite Good But It's Abit Costly Lah. Around $38+++ Per Person Which Adds Up To Around $43 Per Person And Actually The Service Quite Slow Also. But A Good Place To Slowly Eat And ChitChat Around.

Yup ! Short Short Post Because I Wanna Go Back To My " Jia Hao Yue Yuan " Liao. I'll Update Whenever I Can. CYA !

No comments: