Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Updates - Games To Look Forward To

Finally Decided To Update Abit.

Life's Still The Same. The Daily Routine Of Work --> Home --> TV --> Sleep.

Nothing Much Happened Lately.

Met Up Weihao And Lionel At Marina Square To Celebrate Weihao's Birthday Which Is Long Due. We Went To Have Buffet At Yuki Yaki BBQ Steamboat. Didn't Come Out For Long Because Lionel Wanted To Go Home Early So We Only Went For Dinner Den Go Home Liao.

Met Up Richard, Norman, Johnston And Samuel To Celebrate Richard's Birthday. We Chose A Very Different Place Like The Marina Barrage To Celebrate It. Nothing Special At That Place Just That It's Very Windy For A Hot Weather Like Now. Sat Down And ChitChat Until Quite Late Den Went Home Already.

Like What My Topic Have Stated, I've A Few Games To Look Forward To.

The King Of Fighters 12 - Still A 3 On 3 VS Fighting Game But With Very Limited Characters To Choose From. Only 20 Characters To Choose From Which Makes This The First KOF With So Little Characters To Use.


SD Gundam G Generation Wars - This Game Is Like SUPERB LAH ! I See The Promotion Video I Already Starting To Love It. Lucky There's A PS2 Version Of It So At Least I'll Get To Play It.

Super Robot Taisen Neo - I'm A Great SRW Fan But To Buy A Console Just To Play One Game Is Definitely Out Of The Question. So Maybe I'll See Who I Can Borrow The Console And Game From So I Can Play The Game. ( Looking At JL )


So That's All About This Post. Very Lazy To Type In This Super Hot Weather So I'll Just End It Here Today.

Cya Again !

No comments: