Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My God !

Finally I've Finished Watching The Highly Rated HongKong Drama " E.U ".

For People Who Didn't Know, " E.U " Is The 3rd Installment Of The Police Training School Series Which Consists Of " The Academy, 學警雄心 " As The First Part, " On The First Beat, 學警出更 " As The 2nd Part And Now " E.U , 學警狙擊 " .

My God ! It's Like Super Nice Lah ! My Frenz They All Recommended Me To Watch Because I Did Watch The First 2 Parts. Den My Frenz Say That I Should Watch The 3rd One Since I Got Watch The Previous Ones And All Of Them Say This 3rd One Is Hell Alot Better Den The Previous 2.

So I Decided To Watch It And It's Damm Good Lah ! It Didn't Disappoint Me Even A Small Bit. The Only Draggy Part Is The Romance Part Because Some Of The Parts Is Really Quite Boring. But Still A Great Show From TVB.

These Few Days I'm Like Sucks Lah. Last Week I've Fallen Sick With Everything Hitting Me. Fever, Cough, Flu, SoreThroat And There's An Infection On My Arm Which I Think Is The Main Cause Of All These. Sianz Lah, Coz It's Giving Me The Constant Headache And I'm Quite Dependant On Panadol For The Past Week.

Hmmm, Nothing Much To Say Already.

Will Update Again !

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: