Sunday, January 03, 2010

Welcome To The Year 2010 ! ~ ! ~ !

Hello ! Everybody ! Welcome To The Year 2010 !

I'm Here Wishing Everybody A Happy Brand New Year Even Though I'm Late For A Few Days.

Firstly For Myself, I Just Had A Great Present For This Brand New Year !

League One League Leaders Leeds United Defeated Manchester United 1 - 0 At Old Trafford ! ! !

It's Been A Long Time, Long Long Time !


Yup, Back To This.

I'm Sure Everybody Have New Year Resolutions Rite, Me Myself Also Have Lah. I Have Plenty Of Dreams To Work Hard For And Tons Of Wishes That I Hope Will Come True.

- Since Last Year I Said I Wanna Quite Smoking. I Tried. I Manage To Dun Touch Any During The 1st 6 Months, But After That, FAIL ! I Continued To Smoke But Not As Much As Last Time. Normally Is Social. Means I Only Smoke When The People Around Me Smokes. I Only Take From People And I Dun Buy. But Need To Try Harder This Year.


- I Hope This Year I'll Be Able To Not Spend So Much So That I Can Save Up More To Buy Things That I Wanted. Like Maybe A 2nd Hand Car Or Go On A Trip Overseas. Yah, I Previously Said I'm Going To Taiwan During March Or April But I Think The Plan Has To Wait Coz All My Frenz Are Busy During That Period. DAMM !


- I Hope My Medical Condition Will Improve So That My Body Wun Get Tired So Easily. Coz Nowadays I Tend To Get Tired Easily.


- I Really Hope That I Get To See The Cute Girl I Saw In My Dream As My Wife Because I Dreamt Of Myself Getting Married With Someone I Didn't Know ! My God ! A Cutie As A Wife ! And The Wedding In My Dream Happened In The year 2010 !


- I Hope That Banpresto Comes Out With A Super Robot Taisen Game For The Sony Playstation 3 In The Year 2010, My PS3 Is Collecting So Much Dust Liao.


- I Hope Leeds United Will Be Promoted To The Coca-Cola Championship This Season So That They Can Slowly Climb Back Up To The Premier League


- I Wish One Day I'll Be Able To Be Frenz With All The Hei Se Hui Mei Meis So That I Can Take Photo With Hong Shi ! =D


And Lastly, I Wish That The Weather Of Singapore Will Change So That The Fucking Weather Will Not Be So Hot Everyday ! ! ! ! !

No comments: