Sunday, August 01, 2010

27 Too Soon

Today Is The 1st Of August Which Means My Birthday Is Just Directly One Month Later.

My God ! So Fast !

Going To Be 26 Years Old And I Haven Even Achieve Anything In My Life.

The Dream Of Me getting Married This Year Is Gonna Disappear Like Smoke Because I've Not Even Seen The Person In Real Life Yet.

SIANZ ! ~ ! ~ !

I'll Talk About The Wishes In The Next Coming Year And The Things I Want So That My Good Frenz Will Know What I Need.

* Wink * Wink *

Wishes :
- Having Better Health
- My Mom Having Better Health
- Strike One Super Toto Or Big Sweep So That My Wallet Wun Be So Tight
- Able To Own A Car ? ? ?
- Able To Successfully Go Taiwan For A Tour With My Frenz ( Ahem ! Those People Please See ! )
- See HeiSeHuiMeiMeis And SNSD In Real Life ! ~ ! ~ !
- Leeds United Coming Back To The Premier League !
- New Super Robot Wars And SD Gundam G Generation For The PS3


Pressies !
- A Pair Of Super Stylo Shoes
- New Aircon
- Bigger TV
- Actually Nothing Liao, Most Are Wishes.

That All Now ! I'll Update When I Think Of More Things Soon !

No comments: