Monday, October 08, 2012

8th Oct 2012

Here I am, blogging again. Its been a long time since I've done this frequently.

Mood kinda down lately because of my mom.

I juz duno why parents just dun choose to listen to what their kids wants and what their kids have to say.

Sometimes I really feel that I do not have inch of privacy in this house and my mom obviously doesn't help in making me feel better.

Saturday night when I reached home I realised my SM.ART Exhibition photocards are sticked on my cupboard.

The fuck !

Obviously its done by my mom and she used double sided tape and stick.

Damm it.

And now I can't remove it. If i attempt to remove it surely the thing will tear.

Fuck !

Its a present given by my fren for my birthday which can only be bought at the SM.ART Exhibition itself.

I raged on the spot but I can't do anything except for using the pillow to cover my face and scream.

But what to do, she's my mom. I can't possibly walk over and give her a tight slap.

Times when I feel so helpless. I'm a full grown adult but I still can't have my own privacy.

Logging off . . . . . .

No comments: