Wednesday, January 29, 2014

29-01-2014

We're now already in the year 2014.

Everybody is hoping a brand new year, a brand new start to everything.

Of course, I also want a brand new year and a brand new start.

It's a brand new year and I do have a brand new job. But this new job didn't come easy. There's some hiccups before I was able to get this new job. I was supposed to help my friend but somehow there were some issues and in the end I wasn't be able to stay long enough.

After that I told a few of my friends about it and one of them asked me to go over to his workplace to work as he said he needed help as they are gonna expand plus his wife is giving birth very soon thats why he needs more help. As of course I agreed to take up his offer as during that time I'm considered out of a job.

And of course my health is really getting more and more worse. I always hope a brand new year everything will become better but no. This time round it has really become a serious problem as now it's just not only the Diabetes problem but there is more other critical issues with my body which I'm not gonna mention here.

Sounds depressing huh.

For a person who suffers from Diabetes since 13yrs old and now another new problem arises when I've hit 30 years old, how not to be depressed.

But for me, I still find it quite ok as I belong to the more whatever type of attitude. As I grow older I just feel that my life is just gonna be like this, it's not gonna get better and it'll just better worse and worse. So what for I go and worry about all these things.

I always tell my friends when they are stressing about something. If the problem can be solved, try your best to solve it, if the problem can't be solved, what for you worry so much because no matter how much you worry and stress about the problem, it won't be solved. Might as well just do what we can do lor, nothing to worry about.

Oh well, complains shall end now as it's gonna be Chinese New Year very soon ! Let's just enjoy the holiday period !

No comments: