Monday, July 28, 2014

28-07-2014

its been a long two weeks since I've blogged again.

It's been a busy and tiring period for me as I've been working everyday since the end of the World Cup. The world cup have been one of the most draining periods I've had since a long time. Not to mention Evo2014 finals also happens to be on the same day.

2 weeks ago I had a meetup with a bunch of friends as we're gonna celebrate the birthday of one of our long time fren. 

Sometimes its so amazing how people still keep in touch with each other like since secondary school period until now.

Some of them are my classmates from secondary school and some of them are like the first time I'm seeing them.

But somehow due to the advanved technology in this world now, all of us can be easily connected through the phone.

We are all in a whatsapp group that talks about anything under the sun, under the moon, under anything.

When I say they talk about anything, I do really mean ANYTHING.

All of them have like millions of topic to talk about anything. Anything from gossips, gossips and more gossips. Whenever a topic starts, all of them will join in and talk about it nonstop.

I find it being so amazing.

They may not see each other everyday but the way they chitchat on whatsapp they seems like they are always together, bonded by a thing call friendship.

Sometimes we can see in the chat they are angry towards each other about the things they do or the thungs they say. But at the end of the day they will surely forgive each other and let the matter rest.

They will always support each other and help each other when in need without any hesitation. Especially the ladies of the group. Their friendship seems so strong and unbreakable, not to mention they are also a bunch of pretty mums with cute and adorable kids.

Friendship is such an amazing thing that it can bond each other and of course, destroy each other. The more close you are with each other, the more vulnerable you are against each other. But I doubt this will happen to this bunch of frenz.

Happy to know this bunch of frenz and they really let me gave a different and positive view of friendship.

No comments: