Monday, February 13, 2017

13-02-17

Wow, its been more den a month since I've updated.

January has been a very busy month for me.

It was the month that I had like 4 medical appts for the whole month, one every week. The time wasted to on the waiting and the amount of money needed to spend on all these medical bills is so scary.

All the 4 medical appts their bills add up together is like around 1.2k for the whole month. Its like 60% of my salary already, FML man seriously.

And Jamuary is the month I need to really settle my uncle's flat like going down to HDB to settle the first appointment with the buyer. Heng the buyer is a nice person at least not so stress.

And of course with CNY in January we can actually so call have a long weekend because its from Saturday to Monday which we have a day more but actually Chinese New Year is like even more tiring den normal because we need to go for visiting aka Bai Nian which sometimes takes the whole day from morning to night. But for me its like the only time I see my cousins because we only meet up like once a year which is chinese new year so maybe the tiredness is all worth it we always chitchat about alot of things and catching up.

But because of all of these events my credit card bills is so chor that I do not have any money to spend for Feb because I'm only left with like a few hundred dollars for the whole month so I need to scrimp through the month. But the lucky thing is this month only got 28 days ! LOL ! So at least I can discount for a few days so still not that bad.

Damm lazy to write anymore because its like 1230am now and tml is a working day. I think I better get some sleep now.

Till the next time . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: