Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tuesday Nite Outing

Went To Clementi PartyWorld With Lionel And Weihao. At First Me And Lionel Went To The KTV At Around 6+ pm. Then After Awhile, Weihao Reached The KTV. After That We Decided To Order McDonalds For Our Dinner. WHO KNOWS ! ! ! The KTV Cannot Order McDonalds Liao, Damm Cock Sia. Dulan, Den Become I Must Go Down To The McDonalds To Buy And Must Smuggle Up Myself To The Room.

After Awhile, Weihao Received A Phonecall And He Say He Need To Go Off. WTF Sia ! He Only Come For Around 1 Hr Den He Zao Already. You Know Why Or Not. Coz Za Bor Call Him And Ask Him To Go Out. Dat Bloody God Damm Bastard, Ni Nao Hia Eh. Den Left Me And Lionel Nia. 2 Person Sing For Around 2 And A Half Hour Is Quite A Long Time Lor. Which Means I Can Get To Sing More Lah.

Nowadays PartyWorld Also Quite Good. The Songs Got Update One. Suddenly Got Alot Of New Songs. Then Got The New 183CLUB Songs From The Idol Drama, " Prince Turns To Frog ". Chinese Call " 王子变青蛙 ". They Have The New Songs Like [ 迷魂计 ] , [ 魔法 ] , [ 我只想要 ] , [ 闭上眼 默念3遍 ] And Of Course My Favourite Song From The Soundtrack, [ 真爱 ], Which Is The Background Music In My Blog Currently.

Den Of Course Lah, The Standard Songs Dat I Everytime Sing From 5566 Like [ 原点 ] , [ 守候 ] , [ 我难过 ] , [ 存在 ] . Den They Got The New Songs From Huang Yida And I Sang [ 那女孩对我说 ] From Him. Actually I Dun Really Like Huang YiDa Due To Him Look So Ah Gua Like Za Bor And Have Those Sia Lan Face. But Dun Like Person Doesn't Mean Dun Like The Songs Rite, Somemore This Song Is Good Lor.

Den After Dat I Sing Alot Of Those Zhang XinZhe Songs. One Of My Favourite Singers Since I Was Sec 1 Lor. All The Songs So Damm Nice Plus His Unique Voice Equals To BEST ! But I Sing Den Different Lah, My Voice So The Cock. Den My Fren Say, " Wah Lau Eh, You Sing Until Dunno Like Wat Fuck Lor. Wanna Pull The Voice Until High High Also Cannot Den Still Wanna Pull." I Also Know I Cannot Pull Lor, But Doesn't Matter Lor. The Whole Damm Room Inside Only The 2 of Us What. I Sing So Not I Suffer Lor, Is My Fren Suffer Lor. His Problem, Wuhahaha.

After The KTV, Met Up Eddy And Zhenrong At Just The Coffeeshop Beside To Have Supper And Talk Some Cock. Had Stingray And Sotong, But The StingRay Wah Lau Eh, So Hard One. Not Nice One, Den The Sotong More Worse. Like Not-Cooked Lydat One, Soft Soft Creamy Creamy One. Not Chewy One. Den We Talk Alot Of Shit Lor Coz We Now Dun See Each Other Everyday Liao Mah. Den Some Things Use MSN To Talk Not So Fun, Must Say Face To Face Den Fun Mah. Den After Dat Sian Liao Den We Left At Around 11:30pm To Go Home.

Heh Heh Heh, Nili Eh, Dun Worry. Still Got Alot Of Chance For Us To Go KTV One, Coz I Got One Of Those Free 4hr Coupon To Use. This Time Becoz My Frenz Mah So Nv Call You. Next Time Den Ask You Go Also. And Of Course Must Grab Dat Stupid Idiot To Go And Sing Let Us Hear. Anyway My Singing So Jialat You Wanna Hear Meh. But No Matter How Jialat Still BETTER Den Zhenrong ! ! ! WUHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

4 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

wah. who knows he open his golden mouth and the magical voice come out same as rongsheng how?! hahaha!!!

and when he does, muz take down song number, etc go buy 4d or wat.

the 4 hr coupon can use during wkends?

btw, yest i was at clementi central at 8pm lorz... shld have gone up snatch mike and run away. HAHAHAHA!

Chang said...

CANNOT BE LAH ! ! ! ! ! !
I GOT HEAR HIM SING BEFORE ! ! ! ! !
JIALAT LOR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
CONFIRM WORSE DEN ME ! ! ! ! ! !
The Coupon Can Only Use From Sunday To Thursday. Friday And Saturday Cannot Use.
Dun Play Play. I ZHANG XIN ZHE ! ! ! ! ! !
=X

juz_A_ga| said...

Zhang Xin Zhe gooooood... I went to his concert before. Me and my sis like him a lot sia.

hmm.. actually k-ster tatami style very nice, but ZR nose sensitive to the dust there. blech.
maybe next week thursday can go? hahahahahaha.. i despo sia. going nuts at work liaoz.

Chang said...

Hmmm, Next Thursday Should Be Ok With Me Bah. Must See Him Also Mah. Den Also Must Ask Somemore People To Go Also. We'll Confirm Again Bah.