Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Birthday Present From James






Yesterday Went To Watch "Perth" With James And Zhenrong. Before That Me And James Went To HMV To Take A Walk Coz I Wanted To Buy The 5566 Album. Den When I Wanted To Buy It, James Took The Album And Went To The Cashier And Paid For It And Say It's My Birthday Present. SO HAPPY SIA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! He Bought Me A Present Even Though I Didn't Buy Him Anything For His.

Den We Went To Watch " Perth " At Lido. Perth Is A Show Talk About A Guy Call Harry Lee Who Wanted To Migrate To Perth After He Have Earned Alot. The Main Thing Of The Show Is It's The First Time I Went To The Cinema And Watch A Movie Which You Can Hear All The Singapore Vulgars Like " CHEE BYE LAH " , " GUM LAN JIAO ", " KA NI NA BEI LAH " . My Favourite Scene Is When The AB Lee Go For Reservist. Wah Lau Eh, His God Damm Fucking Mouth Everything Also Vulgar. I Was Laughing All The Way When He Answered The Phone In The Jungle And Everybody Started Firing. Den He Was Like, " OEI, IT'S ME LAH ! CEASE FIRE ! CEASE FIRE ! KA NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYE I SAY CEASE FIRE LAH ! "

Damm Best Sia, How Can You Possibly Watch A Movie Which Uses This ! You Can Only Hear It On The Streets Used By People Or Me When I'm Damm Dulan. But Overall The Show Is Quite Good Lah. And Also ALOT OF THANKS For James With The Present.

3 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

wah. when I first read about PERTH in mrbrown.com I wanted to watch liaoz. i wanna watch also lehz.....

Chang said...

Hahaha. Maybe You Can Grab Zhenrong And He Can Watch It Again .
Den He Can Be A B Guo.
CEASE FIRE ! CEASE FIRE !
KA NI NA BEI CHEE BYE LAH !
I SAY CEASE FIRE LAH !

juz_A_ga| said...

he too bz working for his World Of Warcraft now, and soon, he'll be too bz playing it.
dun tink i'll get the chance to watch it with him. ah well..