Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Discrimination Against Purple Hair

Today Is My First Day Of Work At Tiong Bahru Plaza's Music Junction. My Working Hours Is 1pm - 8pm. Den When I Reach There, I Tell Them Say I'm The Part-Time Working Here Today. The People There Give Me Like A Stunning Look Den Say "Erm, Ok. You Just Walk Around The Shop And Familiarise With The Things First."

Then I Walked Around, To Know Where The Things Are Placed At. What Kind Of Albums Placed Where All Those. Then After That I Ask Them I Need To Do What, They Just Say See Where Are The Things Placed On Only. Nothing Else. So I Just Walked Around Again Lor. Then Like After 30mins. The In-Charge There Ask Me To Go Over The Counter. Our Conversation Is As Below.

MJ In-Charge : Erm, That Time When You Go Interview That Time Is Face-To-Face Or Through Phone One?

Me: Erm, Phone Interview.

MJ In-Charge : Oh, Ok. So I'll Be Frank With You Liao. We Belong To Retail Sales, So We Have An Image One. We Don't Mind People Dying Hair, But Your Purple Colour Is Abit Too Outstanding Liao. Will You Be Dying Back To Black Or Anything?

Me : Erm, I Just Dyed Purple Few Days Ago, I Won't Be Dying It Back So Soon.

MJ In-Charge : Oh, Ok. So I Think You Should Know What I Mean Liao Since You Won't Be Dying It Back. I Also Won't Wanna Waste Your Time Also.

Me : Yah, I Get What You Mean. So You Want Me To Finish Up The Day Or Go Off Now?

MJ In-Charge : Erm, You Can Go Off Now.

Nabei, Win Liao Lor. She Dun Like My Face She Say Lah, Dun Say My Hair Ok. Somemore Her Whole Hair Is Blonde One Lor. Whole Hair Blonde Can Lah, My One Is Highlight Purple Nia Den Cannot. My One Is Bad Image Den Her One Is Good Image Lah. Whole Hair Blonde Leh. Wah Lau, Dun Want Say Dun Want Lah. Dun Say My Hair. Super Dulan Sia.

Sian Sia, Back To Job Finding Liao. I Tink This Time On The Phone, I Must Tell Them My Hair is PURPLE Colour Den Can. Arbo Later Wasted Trip Again.

3 comments:

blueapple said...

LOL.. u so stylo ah.. Purple hair.

Go work at 77th Street lo.. or those street-wear shops.. most probably will not be a problem ba? Style ma! xD

Chang said...

I Highlight Only Leh. Not Whole Hair Purple Leh.
Den They All Whole Hair Blonde Can, My One Highlight Nia Cannot.
HIGHLIGHT PURPLE IS STYLE RITE ! ! ! ! They Cannot Accept.
THIS IS NONSENSE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

juz_A_ga| said...

hahaaha! eh. maybe really should go 77th street and work. can match their image also. heehee! idea lehz!