Sunday, November 27, 2005

Summary Of The Week

Nothing To Write About So I'll Just Write About The Week Lor. Also Abit Lazy To Write So I'll Just Summarise The Week Using Day By Day.

Monday : Went Out With Lionel For Job-Hunting. For All My Frens In CMPB, This Is My ITE Classmate Lionel And Not The Big-Head Lionel. Went To A Few Places To Ask For Jobs But To No Avail. We Do Pick And Choose Our Jobs But It's Abit Difficult To Find.

Tuesday : My Job Hunting Day2 With Lionel. We Went To Suntec To Fill Up The Application Form For Working In Toy'R'Us And Went To Sim Lim To Ask For The Job At Sitex But The Pay Was Like FUCK So We Decided Not To Go For It.

Wednesday : A Raining Day So I Decided To Slack At Home Becuz Raining The Whole Day. Not Comfortable Holding An Umbrella Walking Around. Zhenrong's Gf Bought 4D And Asked Me To Help Her Check The Results. She Damm Sway Sia, She Buy 1513 And The First Prize Is 1503. She Bought $1 Big $1 Small Leh. Think The Prize Money Is Around $3500 Bah. SIBEI SWAY SIA. This Is What I Call Near Beginner's Luck Bah. Coz Last Time I First Time Buy 4D Also Dio 2nd Prize. $2000 ! ! ! ! ! !

Thursday : Also Slacked At Home Becuz I'm Just Too Lazy And Sian Of All The Job Rejections Due To My Purple Hair. Most Of The Shop Attendants Just Keep Looking At My Hair And Reject Me Of The Job. WHAT THE FUCK SIA ! Working In Retail Shop Cannot Have Purple Dyed Hair Meh. All Those Old Men Old Women. This Is Call TREND ! ! ! Not Ah Beng. The Way They Looked At Me Is Like I'm A Typical Ah Beng.

Friday : Finally Decided To Dye My Hair Back To Black Liao. Boh Bian Liao. Think I Should Find A Job First. More Stable Liao Den Go Dye My Hair Again. The Next Time I'm Gonna BLEACH My Whole Hair And Highlight Light Blue Or Purple Again. Sibei Dulan, There Goes My Bao Bei Coloured Hair.
After That Went To Sentosa For CMPB's Dinner And Dance. I'm An Uninvited Guest But I Dun Care Since Zhenrong Also Went There. We Go There And Had A Free Meal But The Food Wasn't Impressive And Good. I Think I Can Cook Better Than Them. Somemore The Food Is Cold One And The Buffet Was At The Beach. The Host For The Dinner And Dance Sucked Too. Sibei NOOB. Boring Night.
After The Dinner, We Decided To Go Chiong. At First We Decided On Mdm Wong, But After That We Went To ONE, Which Is The Old Centro. Quite A Number Of Us Went. Got Me, Zhenrong, Joshua, Joshua's Wife, LiSoon, Eddy, Jackson, Jenny, 2 Of Jenny's Fren, Johnston ( My Fren ) And 2 Of Johnston's Fren. Becuz Dat Nite Is Dunno Wat School Bash So Alot Of People. All Of Us Drank Till Damm Power. Anyway It Was A Happy Nite, First Time Went Clubbing With Jackson And Joshua.

Saturday & Sunday : Nothing To Write For The Weekends Becuz I Did Nothing. Slept Throughout The Day Time And Watched Soccer During Night Time. Nothing Much To Say About Lor.

That's All For The Week. Tml Is Monday So It'll Be Job-Hunting For Me Again.

5 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

Friday night damn happening hor? haha! too bad I overseas... If i manage to tag along by some miracle... I'd take loads of photos!!! HAHAHAHA!

Quick get job bah!

Chang said...

Not Really Happening Lah. The Food And Entertainment At The D&D SUCKS TO THE CORE MAN ! Lucky It Was Free Coz Both Of Us Sneaked In. Wuhaha.

If Really Gt Camera Den Ho Sae Liao. Around Half Of The People Who Went To Chiong Were Drunk. I'm One Of Them Of Course. Spiny Not Really Drunk But He Said He Got A Headache After 1 Or 2 Glass So He Stopped.

Lucky This Time I'm Not The Worst. Not Like The Newsroom Bar, THAT WAS A DISGRACE !

juz_A_ga| said...

no lahz. not disgrace lahz. hahaha!
so when go ktv again? HAHAHAHA!

Chang said...

I Also Wanna Go KTV. Last Time Every Weekend Or Fortnight Go One Time. I Few Weeks Nv Go Liao Leh.
Now K-Box Gt Alot Of New Songs Liao. Even Jay's Ye Qu Also Got.

juz_A_ga| said...

waaaah. Ye Qu also have ah...
but kbox super expensive lorz. hmm..

i also broke. see when gian until buey tahan must organise and go sia.