Monday, December 19, 2005

Getting New Things Before 2006

When A Person Is Broke, More Things Does Come And " Haunt " You. What I Mean Is To Spend Money And Buy Things. I Know I Like To Buy Alot Of Nonsense, But When This Kind Of Time Comes, I DO Know What To Buy And What Not To Buy. But Somethings Really Bo Bian.

Since 2 Weeks Ago, I Think The Gas Of The AirCon Inside My Room Finish Already. ( Sorry For The Broken English ) Even When I Turned It To 16 Degrees, It's Still Warm. So Everytime When I Turned On The Aircon, The Fan Will Also Be Turned On. When I Do This, I'll Be Using More Electricity And So The Bills Will Go Up. So Now Mostly I Only Turn On The Fan.

Den Just These Few Days, My Printer Also Spoil. The Paper Doesn't Seem To Be Able To Feed. It'll Just Stay There And The Paper Just Wun Go Past. But I Tink It's About Time Liao Coz I Use It Since Sec3. It's A Miracle That It Has Been Able To Tahan For Like 7 Years Liao. Somemore It's Those b/w Printer. Boh Colour One. Cock Rite. And Somemore My Mom Needs To Use Printer For Her Work So I Tink I'll Need To Buy It These Few Days Liao.

The Worst Is My TV. As A Well-Known TV Freak. I Can't Really Live Without TV. You Can Take Away My PS2, But You Cannot Take Away My TV And My SCV CableTV Box. Having A Life Without Hongkong Serials, Variety Shows And Of Course SOCCER. I'll Really Go Crazy. Saturday When I'm Watching Soccer, Suddenly My TV Blackout. After Turning It On And Off Repeatedly, It Will Be Ok And I Can Watch It. But It Doesn't Stay Long. After Maybe Awhile, It'll Go Off Again. Den I'll Have To Turn It On And Off Again. Somemore My Warranty For The TV Already Over Which Means Either I Repair It Or I Buy A New One. For What I Know It's The Bulb Giving The Light Of The TV Screen Is Hopeless Liao And Repairing It Is Quite Expensive Also.

How Sia, When No Money Liao, All These Things Come And " Haunt " Me. Sibei Jialat Leh. Now To Me Staying At Home Can Go Crazy Sia.

4 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

wow. this is really bad. u can get a small akira tv cheap now rite?
hope u quickly get a job. lots of holiday jobs available now. most of them are promoters.

Chang said...

I Found The Warranty Of My TV So I'll Repair It. Free Somemore, Dun Buy Better. Anyway Can Watch Can Liao Mah. Buy Until So Good Also Is To Watch Only.

But All The Promoters All Part-Time One. Work Awhile Liao Den No Job Again Liao. Think Is I Too Picky Bah.

juz_A_ga| said...

work a while better than dun work at all. this works out to: got a bit of money better than no money.
correct? :O)
got wat work, just do first. impt is u're getting paid for it and u can always add it to your work experience - and who knows? you may meet someone who can intro you to other jobs!

blueapple said...

Haha.. yeah~ Got work better then no work.. Mai hiam la... ;)