Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My 2nd Christmas Present

Main View Of My TV
Side View Of My Tv
Top View Of My TV
Recent Post Of My Blog I Put TV Spoil Rite. Den Today My Mom Say Go And Buy New TV. Den I Was Like O_O ! ! ! Coz My TV Sent For Repairs And It Needs At Least 1 Week Or More And My Mom Knows I Can't Survive Without TV.
We Went To AudioHouse And Search For TV. My Mom Have Already Decided On What To Buy Liao, Just Ask Me Go Carry Nia. When I Reached There, OH MY GOODNESS ! ! ! ! ! ! My Mom Bought For Me A 20Inch LCD TV ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! POWER SIA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Den My Mom Say Christmas Present + Birthday Present Coz She Nv Gimme Anything This Year For My Birthday.
Although It's Those China Brand And It's Not As Clear And My Old TV But Who Cares ! ! ! ! ! It's A Brand New One. I Was Thinking After My Old TV Is Back From Repairs, Maybe I'll Pass This New TV To My Mom Bah Coz I'm Not Really Used To LCD TV. Looks Abit Strange To Me And Somemore For A Person Who Watches Long Hours Of TV Like Me. A LCD TV Is not Suitable Becoz It Heats Up Easily.
But AnyWay, It's My 2nd Present After The Chivas Regal. HAPPY ! ! ! ! !

2 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

wah kaoz. u are a lucky lucky lucky fella!!!~

Chang said...

Yah Lor. Happy Sia. TV ! ! ! ! !