Monday, January 02, 2006

31-12-05, Last Day Of 2005

The Last Day Of The Year. The Final 24hrs. The Last Page Of One Of The Chapters Of My Life. I Think I Better Stop All These Emotional Crap, I'm Not Such A Person. I'll Only Be Emotional When I Watch Korea Movies. Last Day Of 2005. A Bad Weather Day Sia. Afternoon Keep Raining And Raining Until Dunno Like What Fuck. Somemore I Got No Programmes. I Was Thinking, " Wah Lau Eh, Dun Tell Me I Must Stay At Home And Countdown. " Think Already Also Sian.

Suddenly The Phone Rang, It Was JAMES ! He Ask Me Going Where During Nitetime. I Told Him Nowhere, No Kakis, No Programme. Den He Said Meet Up Together. I Say See First. He Say Confirm With Him Again. He Will Be Playing LAN At Penisula Plaza. Around Evening Time, I Went To Funan To Find My Frenz To Have Dinner. After Awhile James Called. He Said He Was Ready Liao And Ask Me Wanna Go Dinner Or Not But I'm Waiting For My Frenz To Knock Off And Have Dinner Together. But Anyway I Joined Him For Dinner Becuz He Felt Abit Paiseh Sitting With My Frenz.

After Dat We Decided To Go To Cafe99, Which Is A Coffeeshop Just Outside Funan Centre To Drink Some Beer. We Ordered 2 Bottles Of Heineken And Drank. After That James's Fren, Alex Joined In. We Talked For Awhile And After That My Fren Philip Joined In Also. Philip Also Ordered A Bottle Of Heineken And We Continued To Drink AGAIN .

At Around 11pm, We Decided To Go To Esplanade And Look At The Fireworks. Philip Is Also Going To Esplanade To Look At The Fireworks Becuz Dave Jio Him To Go Watch. So We Splited. I Joined James And Alex And Philip Joined Dave And Company. When We Reached Esplanade, The Place Was Flooded With People But There Were Barricades Around And We Can't Enter. So James's Fren, Alex Decided To Go To Nicoll Highway There To Catch The View Of The Fireworks.

When We Reached Nicoll Highway, It Was God Damm Fucking Flooded With People. There Were Alot Of Cars Stopping At The Sideroad Which Was Not Allowed. But People Do It Just To Have A Good View Of The Fireworks At 12am. We Reached There At Around 11:45pm Which Was Just Like 15mins Away. So We Squeezed In And Try To Get A Good View Of The Fireworks Happening Later.

It Was Like A Very Long Wait Coz There No Entertainment, No Music, No Nothing. Only Sounds From The People Around And The Passing By Cars. Den Suddenly The Fireworks Appear ! The Only Thing In My Mind Is " 2006 LIAO ! 2006 LIAO !" Den Alex Shook My Hand And Say HAPPY NEW YEAR ! James Also Shook My Hand And Say " HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! ! ! FINALLY I CAN TELL PPL I THIS YEAR ORD LIAO ! AND NOT NEXT YEAR ORD LIAO ! "

The Fireworks Were Damm Nice. At First I Dun Really Wanna Go And Squeeze Coz I Hate Squeezing. But I Was Amazed With The Fireworks. They Were SO SO SO NICE ! I'm Not A Guy Who Likes Fireworks But Those Were Really Good. Really Have To Thanks Alex For Bringing Us To Such A Good Location. After Like Around 15mins, The Fireworks Finally Ended And We Decided To Go Back Through Train.

We Walked To Marina Square And Went In For Some Air-Con Coz It's Damm Hot And Bought Drinks. We Slowly Walked To CityLink And Found Out That CityLink Is Also Fucking Damm Crowded Becoz The Trains Were All Full And So People Can't Enter The Station. It Was So Packed Which Reminds Me Of Sitex At Suntec. Super Human Jam But Luckily It Was A Chio Ger Which Was In Front Of Me So It Doesn't Matter If It's Packed Or Not Lor.

After That We Went Our Ways And Headed Home. I Have To Say Again, The Fireworks Were Really Really Nice. No Regrets Going There And See It.

No comments: