Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cockster Day

Damm Sian Day. Early Morning When I Woke Up, Keep Having Stomachache And Lao Sai Nonstop. After That My God Damm Sister Say She Had Ask Courts To Deliver The Washing Machine To Her House But She's Working So She Asked Me To Go Over Her House And Wait. So Boh Bian, Just Go Lor.

Before That, My Fren Called Me And Asked Me To Help Him Check The Timeslot For The Movie " Fearless " Coz He's Going To Watch With His Poly Frenz. Win Liao Lah. Last Week When We Went Out, He Said We Watch Together, Den Today He Say He Go Watch With His Poly Frenz Just Because He Say Tml I'm Going Over To Jiajie's Daughter Celebration Den Cannot Watch So He Go Watch With His Poly Frenz. Knn, That Fucker. Somemore Not The First Time, Dunno How Many Times Liao Leh. Sibei Dulan.

At Around 3pm I Went Over To My Sister's House And Wait For The Washing Machine To Arrive. Coz The Person From Courts Say They Will Come Between 3pm - 6pm. So I Was Thinking That Hope I'm Not So Sway That The Person Will Come At 6pm. God Damm It I'm Really Sway ! The Courts Person Come At 6:15pm. WIN LIAO LOR ! ! ! ! 3pm - 6pm Can Become 6:15pm. What The Fuck Are All These People Doing. Why Can't They Give A Shorter Range Time. 3pm - 6pm Is Damm Long Lor. Somemore They Are Late Leh. I Want Sleep Also Cannot, Want Go Out Eat Also Cannot. Nabei Fuckers !

Den After That, My Fren Said She Wanna Pass Me Something Since Like 2 Weeks Ago. Den She Keeps Forgetting And Forgetting And Forgetting About It. Sua Lor. Starting Is Say Last Last Friday Den She Forget. After Dat Say Last Monday She Also Forget. After That Say Last Friday Den Last Minute Got Something On. After That She Say On Monday DEN She Forgot Again. Den On Monday She Said Today Pass To Me. Den Best Lor. Nv Call Me Or Nv Msg Me Or Anything. Den Until Like 6pm I Msg Her To Ask Her Whether She Still Coming Over To Pass Me The Thing Or Not. Now It's Already 9:40pm And She Didn't Even Bother To Gimme A Reply. Maybe Something Has Cropped Up And She Can't Pass Me The Thing.

The Thing Is All These People Can Be More Responsible And Do Things They Have Said Or Not. Say Watch Movie Together Den After That Go Watch With Other People. Den My Fren Say Wanna Pass Me The Thing Den Didn't Pass To Me. Lydat Nvm Leh, Can She Just Gimme A Call Or A Msg Or Not Leh. She Everytime Say Liao Den I Wait For Her At Home. Den Say Forget And Forget And Forget. Den Not Going At Least I Msg You, You Can Reply Me Back Mah. Lydat Waste People's Time And Fucking Irresposible Leh. Dun Want Pass Me The Thing Den Say Dun Want Pass Lah, Dun Everytime Lydat Can Or Not. Knn, Very Fun Izzit.

If All These Happens To Themselves, How The Hell Would They Feel Leh. Being A Good Fren Should Give In, Forgive And Forget Lah. But Constantly So Many Times, THEY ENUF ALREADY OR NOT LEH ! Spare A Thought For Others Mah.

Somemore Dunno Why Nowadays My Temper Damm Fucking Bad, Abit Nia Quarrell With People. Small Small Thing Den Curse And Swear. I Remember Ydae I Go Out Den I Press Money. I Accidentally Press $10 More, I Curse And Swear Nonstop. All The Vulgar Keep Coming Out. Dunno Why The Fuck My Temper Getting Worse And Worse Nowadays. Even Now My Fucking Blog Also Keep Coming Out All These Fuck Lah, Knn Lah Already. I Think I Need To Cool Down.

1 comment:

juz_A_ga| said...

u need a job. you need to get out there and do something then you won't be bored and it'll also keep your temper down. :O)