Friday, February 24, 2006

Favourite Gathering Place

Nothing Much To Write About Nowadays. Mostly Working In The Night Den Sleep During The DayTime. Den Weekend Go Out Enjoy. Basically I Dun Really Have Time To Find A Daytime Job Becuz When I Wake Up, It's Like 3pm - 5pm This Time Range Liao. Somemore Just Wake Up Is Sibei Lazy One. I Everyday Wake Up Also Instant Noodles, Too Lazy To Go Out Eat.

Den When Free Or Bored, Will Go Down To Funan Centre And Meet My Frenz There For Dinner. Can Sit There Eat, Drink, Talk Cock, Smoke And Sometimes Can See Those Gers Going To Work At The NiteClub At Excelsior Centre.

Cafe99 - Our Favourite Gathering Place For Dinner.

Me - The Youngest In The Group And They All Say I'm The Most Guai Lan. I Also Dunno Why.


Philip - New Addition To The Gamers Group Since Erm Think Is 2 Years Ago. 2nd Youngest In The Group. 2 Years Older Den Me Only. Gamer And Chiongster.


Jason - Think Know Him For 10 years Already. Knew Him Since Sec1. Last Time He Was Working At A gameshop Den After That I Work At The Gameshop.


Jacky - Also Know Him For Quite A Long Time Liao. Last Time He Was Working At The Tiong Bahru Plaza Foodcourt Drink Stall. Go There Buy Drink Everytime Dun Need Money One, Sibei Ho.


Ben - Also Know Him When I'm Working At The Gameshop. He's My Neighbour Also. Quite An Attitude Problem Person But Still Ok Lah. Can Smoke Fucking Nonstop One. Worse Den Me.


Deli - One Of The Boss Of Gamescore. Also 2 Years Older Den Me But Open Gameshop Liao. Power Sia. Become Own Boss Liao. When's My Turn Huh?

See I So Bo Liao Until Write Dinner Gathering. Nowadays Also No Gathering. But Maybe Saturday May Have Another KTV Gathering Or Soccer Gathering Bah. Slowly It Will Be A Weekly Gathering I Hope.

No comments: