Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New Year With New Hair

A Brand New Chinese Year With A Brand New Hair ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Just Rebonded My Hair But No More Colouring Liao. The Person Say Black Hair Dye Actually Damages The Hair More Den Colour Dye. And Somemore I Got Bleach Before, Even Worse. So I Think No More Colour Dye For My Hair In A While Liao. I'll Prefer Straight Hair Den Colour Hair. Below Is My New Hair !


BEWARE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! MONSTER BELOW ! ! ! ! ! !

For People Who Watches Wu ZongXian's Programmes, You All Should Know Who Is Ru Hua. This Picture Below Is A Person Who Looks Even More Disgusting Den Ru Hua ! Scroll Down At Your Own Risk !


This Guy Is Spotted In 5566's Programme " Shao Nian Te Gong Dui ". He Is A Punishment For People Who Loses. They Have To Kiss This God Damm Disgusting Fucker MOUTH TO MOUTH FOR 5 SECONDS ! ! ! ! !

OH MY GOD DAMM FUCKING SHIT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

3 comments:

blueapple said...

Wat the hell.. very disgusting lo... But abit like Mr McDonald..

juz_A_ga| said...

beats eating mouthfuls of wasabe or bugs. heehee!
u rebond how much?!

Chang said...

Rebond Around $80. At My House Downstairs Do One. But Not Really A Good Job. Still Can See Some Non-Straight Hair.

Lucky That Disgusting And Shit Ass Never Kiss My Favourite XieZhi. Coz XieZhi Is Just Too Power Liao. Everything Also WIN !