Thursday, April 06, 2006

Campus Superstar

Finally The Competition Ends. The First Male And Female Campus Superstar Crowned. A Champion Between The 2 Is Being Crowned Again. The Undisputed Champion Is ZhiYang.

Actually I'm Not Really Following On The Show Every Week. Coz Kids Singing Dun Really Attracts Me. Even The Gers Dun Attract Me Too As They Are Just Too Young Liao. So Mostly I'll Just Turn On The TV And Listen To How They Sing.

I Have To Admit, Nowadays Kids REALLY Can Sing. Serious, Not Talking Cock. The Male Winner ZhiYang. Great Singing Technique, Great Voice. His Voice Reminds Me Of Zhang XinZhe When He's Young. A Very Smooth And Nice High Pitch Voice. I Remember Got One Time He Sang David Tao's " Jiu Shi Ai Ni ". It Was Fabulous ! Heart Warming Voice. I Never Expected Myself To Clap In My Room When I Heard That. He Won The Competition. It Was A Fair One.

Teresa, The Female Champion. She Had A Gentle And Clear Voice. She's Kinda Of Like Born-To-Sing. A Voice For People To Be Jealous Of. Nice Girl Looks. Alot Of My Frenz Liked Her And Watch The Competition Just To Watch Her Perform And Hear Her Sing. But She Just Lost A Small Portion To ZhiYang As The Undisputed Champion. People Say Becuz ZhiYang Is Filthy Rich So He Won Due To The SMS Voting. But I Dun Think So. The SMS Does Make A Difference But He Got 51 Out Of 60 When He's Singing " Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge " If I Didn't Remember Wrongly. So I Think It's Fair That ZhiYang Ran Out The Deserved Winner.

Actually On Sunday, I Never Intend To Watch The Finals. But There Was Nothing For Me To Watch On SCV, So I Just Turned It On And Listen To Them Singing. After Awhile, The Competition Was Attracting Me Liao. Their Singing Became Better And Better. The Best Part Is The Duet Part. Teresa And JunYang's TagTeam Was Unbelivable. They Looked Like Couples. A Stupid Person Could Also See That Teresa Liked JunYang. She Was Like Looking At The Guy Of Her Dreams, Her Idol, Her Big Brother. There Was Emotions In Her Eyes When Looking At JunYang. It Was LOVE. So That's Why She Can Sing So Well. I Bet She Asked For His Phone Number After The Match.

After That, I Glued To The TV For The Next 10mins. It Was ZhiYang And XinHui Singing " Lian Ai Da Ren ". Everybody Reading Now Should Know Why I'm Glued To The TV. It Was Shi XinHui. My Project Superstar Favourite. I Watched The Competition Just To Watch Her Perform And Sing. She Was My Near Dream Girl. Cute, Chubby, Bubbly, Great Voice And Clever. Not Much People Can Study At Malaysia Den Come Singapore Study NUS One Lor. On This Nite, She Attracted Me Just SO SO MUCH ! Her New Hair, Hair Colour, Her Attire And Her White Skirt. I Admit She's Abit Bah Bah And She Have A Pair Of Carrot Or Elephant Legs ( Depends On How People Describe ). But It Doesn't Matter To Me Man. It's Good Enough. All Those Doesn't Matter.

Yes. I'm Dreaming. I'm Definitely Dreaming. But It's Normal For People To Dream What. I Did Saw Her At Zouk Before What. But PAISEH LAH ! Lim Bei So Bui, Where Got Dare To Go Talk To Her. She's Cute, She's Cute. Last Time She Was Good Already, But Now With The Power Of Make-Up, She's Even Better. She's Not The Most Pretty Among So Many Singers. But She Just Attracts Me. Think Maybe Because Of Her Singing Voice And Her Smile Bah. For People Who Watched The PSS Final, Her Younger Sister Definitely Looks Alot Better Den Her. But I Still Prefer Her.

Alamak, Shit. It Seems I Go Out Of Topic Liao. From Campus Superstar Become Shi XinHui Liao. Waiting For Her To Release Her Album If Got Lah. Anybody Who Have Her mp3s, Please Leave A Message Here. I Only Got A Few Nia. I'll Thank You Alot For Sending Me If You Have It.

2 comments:

BenTalk (秋風) said...

1st

juz_A_ga| said...

nowadays people really can sing better and better sia. all they need is make-up, hair-stylist, clothes, shoes, a marketing manager - and tada! become a star liaoz.