Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend Summary

Last Wednesday My Boss From The Suntec Hobby Shop. He Ask Me Whether I Can Go Work Or Not. Since I've Nothing To Do Den I Just Say Ok Lor. Den I Just Went To Work Lor. Starting Work On Friday.

Friday I Went To Work At Suntec Again. So-Called First Day Lah. Boring Day. Coz They Opened A New Branch At Jurong Entertainment Centre And Alot Of Customers Who Lives On The West Goes Over There And Not Suntec Liao. So Becomes More Relax Liao. After Work Went To Double-O With A Group Of Frenz. Spiny Damm Cock. Say Go Go Go. Go Until Say Dun Want Go. Somemore Is Those Last Minute One. Stupid Cockster.

Saturday As Usual Lah. Went To Work. Still A Boring Day, Still Not Much Customers. No Customers Nevermind, No Girls To See. Friday Still Got Gers To See, Saturday Is Killer. Bored Until Can Ki Siao. Den After Work Went To " SKY " With My Frenz For A Drink And Some Singing Lah. After Went Home And Saw The Mighty Chelsea Lost To Liverpool At Homeground. Team Too Guai Lan Is Lydat One. With Such A Fucking Guai Lan Coach, How Mighty Also Will Lose.

Actually I'm Most Pissed Off For The Week Is With My Mom. My Mom Really Got Some Damm Cock Thinking. She Ask Me These Few Days Work Tired Or Not. I Say Tired Lah Coz Stand Whole Day Mah. Den She Say If Tired Den Dun Work. Den I Say Win Liao Lor. I Work She Say If Tired Den Dun Work. When I Dun Work She Kao Bei I Everyday At Home Do Nothing Den Nv Go Find Work. What The Fuck Does She Want Leh You Tell Me.

Mother Thinking Is Really Dunno How To Explain. Work Also Cannot, Dun Work Also Cannot. Den She Say Listen To Her, Dun Work. Den I Just Say Listen To Her Dun Work Liao Den After A Few Days Must Listen To Her And Go Find Work Den Work. Den The Cycle Will Repeat. What The Fuck. Den I Sibei Dulan Liao Den I Say, " I 23 Years Old Liao Everything Still Listen To You Den Might As Well You Go Find A Retarded Son Everything Also Listen To You." Den I Just Go Out And Find My Frenz Again After Awhile Den Go Home.

Why Old People Got All These Kind Of Cockster Thinking. Dat Time I Say I Next Year Want Go Study SIM Den She Say Find A Part-Time Job So That I Wun Be So Tired When Go Sch. DAT ONE IS WHEN STUDY LEH. Den Now I Nothing To Do I Find Job She Ask Me Dun Work. You All Tell Me What Kind Of Fucking Thinking Is This. Might As Well I Break My Leg Den Everyday Stay At Home Do Nothing And Rot Better.

Aiya, Sian Lah. Dun Feel Like Saying Liao Lah. Say More More Dulan.

1 comment:

juz_A_ga| said...

Mothers just concerned bah. it's just their nature. She's ur mummy.. just tahan bah. only got 1 in this world. :O)
go read my latest post and see wat she go through to have you bah. and it's not even counting all the other crap we kids like to give our mums when we were younger - and worse, in sec school.