Friday, May 26, 2006

Down But Not Out

It's Been A Long Long Time Since I Fell Sick. It's Been A Long Long Time Since I Went To The Clinic Just Downstairs Of My House. Even Since I've ORDed I Dun Visit The Clinic At My House Here. But Finally I've Stepped Inside.

Dunno Whether Izzit Due To Work Or Not Enough Sleep, I'm Suddenly Struck By The 4 Hit Combo. Cough, Flu, SoreThroat And Fever. The Most Common 4-Hit Combo Anybody Will Kena One. But The Only Different Is I Still Have To Go For Work.

If I Dun Go For Work, My "GOOD" Boss Will Kao Bei Kao Bu Coz There Will Not Be Cover For Me Den My Supervisior Will Have To Work Alone. Den I'll Sabo My Supervisior Coz My Boss Will Go Down And Work With Him And People Who Read My Blog Will Know, My Boss Is Really A "VERY GOOD" Boss.

This Type Is Boh Bian. Even If Sick Also Must Work, Sibei Cham Rite. Coughing The Whole Day, Sniffing The Whole Day And Still Have To Serve Customers. I Didn't Even Smoke Liao Coz If I Smoke, I Think I'll Die Of Sore Throat And Cough Blood Out.

Knn, What A Damm Boss I Have, Luckily I'll Be Leaving Soon.

No comments: