Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sianz. . . . . . . . . . .

Nothing Much To Write About Lately. Due To Working, Mostly When I Come Home I Watch TV Den Sleep Liao. Coz My Work Mostly Is Standing One So Abit Siong Lah. Boh Bian, Sales Is Lydat One. I'll Just Write A Summary On What Happened These Few Days Lah.

My Digicam Is Gone Liao. I'm Not Buying A Digicam Liao. It's Not Because I Dun Wanna Buy It. It's Because I Dun Have Enough Money. After The Progress Package Came, My Nokia 6230 Is Starting To Give Me Problems Already. Insensitive Keypad, Can't Detect SIM Card Sometimes And Sometimes It Will Auto Turn The Phone Off.

So I Decided To Get Myself A New Handphone. Nokia 6280. Finally I Got A New Phone, Somemore Is A 3G Phone Leh. Dun Think I'm Rich Because I Bought A 3G Phone. After Signing A New Plan, The Phone Only Cost $298 With A Free Bluetooth Earpiece Somemore. Quite A Good Bargain Rite. If You All Wanna Buy Any Handphone, Remember To Buy Newspaper And See. Roadshows Are Everywhere Now.

Mother's Day Coming Soon Rite. But I've Already Celebrated With My Mom Already. My Sister And Me Decided To Give Her An Ang Bao. At Least The Money She Can Take And Use Mah. So We Shared The Ang Bao By Giving Her $1000 Which Means $500 Each From Us Lah. At Least She Take The Money Liao She Can Buy Something She Like Rather Than We Buy Something Den She Dun Like Rite. I Think This Ang Bao Is Better Den Giving Her A Present.

Somehow I'm Getting Used To The Work There Liao. Kinda Know More About Those Model Kits Things. When I'm Used To It The Work Seems Easier To Me Liao. Not Like Last Time Abit Difficult. So I Think I'll Just Stick To This Job.

Ydae Nite Got Outing With Lionel, Bingsheng And Weihao. We Decided To Catch A Movie. Yes, It's "Poseidon". We Decided To Watch That But When We Reached Cineleisure, Sold Out. FUCK ! No "Poseidon" But We Dun Wanna Go Home Yet. Den We Wanted To Go K-Box But It's Too Costly. Public Holidays Are The Time They Chop You Until You Dry. Around $40 Per Person Leh, Crazy Rite. After Awhile We Decided To Watch " Bewitching Attraction ". It's A R21 Korea Movie. Since It's R21, Maybe It Will Be Interesting.

We Were Wrong. FUCK FUCK FUCK ! PUI PUI PUI ! It's The Worst Ever Korea Movie I've Ever Watched. It's A Comedy Which Is Not Funny. It's A Sex Show With Like 2 Sex Scene Which Is Boring. It's A Show Which Has A God Damm Stupid Ending Which The Show Looks Like Ended Suddenly. I Dun Even Understand Any Bit Of The Show. It's Not Just Us. When The Movie Ended, I Still Can Hear People Say " HAR ! FINISH LIAO. WHAT THE FUCK ! "

Knn, Wasted My Money Leh. Cheebye, Sibei Pissed Off. Stupid Show, PUI PUI PUI ! That's About All Lah. Nothing Much Happened Nowadays. Long Time Nv Go KTV With My Frenz Also Liao. Due To All Of Us Working Den My Working Hours So Cock. It's Very Hard To Accomodate To The Timing Also. But Soon A KTV Outing Will Come.

2 comments:

juz_A_ga| said...

oh my gosh. the movie so bad ah? i thought maybe can watch lehz. heng no watch. haha!

Chang said...

The Show Is Sibei Jialat Lor. My Frenz And Me Are Cursing And Swearing For 1 Hour.

SUCK LOR ! PUI PUI PUI !