Sunday, June 04, 2006

Long Awaited KTV Outing

Met Up With Johnston, Lionel And Weihao For A KTV Gathering. Actually Wanted To Go KTV For A Long Time Liao. Due To The 4 Hit Combo That I Have Kena So Can't Go. I've Not Fully Recovered Yet But 90% Ok Liao Lah, So Must Go Sing. We Went To Clementi's K-Box And We Found Out That It's Cheaper There Compared To At Cineleisure. Only That There Not Much Za Bors.

We Sang Alot Of New Songs Like Fan Yi Chen - Love Story, Chen Yi - Deng Dai, Tank - Qian Nian Lei, Tank - San Guo Lian, Lin ZhiYing - Wo Hai Zai Deng Dai And A Few Of Lin Jun Jie's Songs Like Cao Cao, Yuan Lai, Shou Neng Sheng Qiao.

But The System Like Nv Update One. Like I Sang S.H.E - Yi Yan Wan Nian. It's Not Inside The List Of S.H.E Songs. Must FInd Through Latest Songs There Den Got. Maybe Becuz Lydat So It's Cheaper. Below Are Photos Of Us.

Picture Of Lionel Dio Candid. Sibei Sia Lan Face.


Weihao Posing With His Fucking Chelsea Jersey


Johnston Caught When Singing.


I Also Kena When I'm Singing.


ITE Buddies. Weihao, Johnston, Lionel


Group Picture. Me, Weihao, Johnston, Lionel. ( I Slant One Side Coz I Chiong There To Take Pic )


2nd Group Photo.


Our Most Cooling Drink Of The Night.


Forever Drinking Buddy.


The Smoker Gang During Outing. Only Lionel Is Not A Smoker

Anyway, We Had Fun As It's Been A Long Time Since We Had An Outing. I Think This Month Will Have Alot Of Outing Coz We'll Be Meeting Up Very Frequently To Watch The World Cup.

No comments: