Saturday, June 24, 2006

New Workplace


YES ! Finally I Have Finished My Last Day At Hobby Point Suntec. 21st June 2006 Is The Day I Leave Hobby Point And Never To Go Back To That Stupid Place And Work Again. Low Pay, Long Hours, Boss No Good, Not Much Welfare, Public Holiday Work Never Give Us 1 More Off Day Or Double Pay. This Kind Of Job How Can Work. Sure Will Die Of Tiredness One.

22nd June 2006, I've Started Work At My Fren's New Gameshop, Gamepoint At Marina Square. He Offered Me A Better Salary And I Feel Working With A Fren Will Be Better Also. Somemore We Knew Each Other For Quite A Long Time Ago Liao. If Anything Seriously I Will Also Tell Him And Discuss With Him,

Although He's My Fren, I Wun Slack Too Much Lah. Coz He Gives Me A Basic Pay And Commission, Which Means My Salary Every Month Depends On My Performance Also. Must Depend On My Mouth Liao. The More I Work, The More I Get.

So I Depend On All Of My Frenz To Be My Customer Liao Leh. Remember Hor. My Workplace Call Gamepoint Which Is At Marina Square 3rd Floor. Just Opposite K-Box. THANKS ALOT EVERYONE !

No comments: