Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's The Morning Of The Year 2007. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I Think I'll Just Write Abit Of Things Before I Go To Work. Still Need To Work On New Year. DAMM SIAN ! I'll Just Write Like Some Moments Of The Year. After That When I'm Free Den Write More Detail.

Happy - As A Football Fan, My Frenz Should Know. When Italy Defeated France And Lifted The World Cup Trophy. I Can't Even Sleep After That. Just Too Happy. Finally They Did It After 12 Years.

Enjoyful - Went On A Cruise Trip With Lionel, Weihao And Seow. The Pictures Can Be Seen On My Blog. We Had A Trip Which Made Our Frenship Stronger. Only The 4 Of Us. Total Freedom. No Parents, No Girlfren To Ka Jiao Us. It's Just Us And Us.

Bad - Being Jobless For 3 Months. Broke, No Money. No Nothing. Everyday At Home Zo Bo Lan.

Good - My Fren Asked Me To Work In His Shop Which Gives Us A Stable Salary, Nice Environment To Work And Of Course Games To Play.

Best Movie - Definitely DeathNote The Movie For Me. Great Plot, Great Actors And Actresses. This Movie Brought A Trend In Alot Of Youngsters And 'L' Wannabes. All Copying His Actions.

Shocking - AC Milan's Failure In The Italian Serie A. Losing And Losing And Losing.

Dulan - The Restriction Of Selling PS3. News Article Written By Our Regular Customer.

That's All I'm Gonna Write Now. Still Need To Get Ready For Work Liao. S I A N Z . . . . . . . . .

No comments: