Monday, January 15, 2007

Ugly And Lazy Singaporeans

These Few Days Is Really Bad. It's Like Raining For The Whole Damm Fucking Day And My Sales Is Like Fucking Jialat. From 3rd of Jan Until 14th Of Jan. Only 13th January My Sales Hit 1k And Above. The Rest Are All The Few Hundreds. Nabei Fuck Man !

Back To The Main Topic. I Seriously Find That Singaporeans Are Really Getting More And More Lazy Even Though I'm A Singaporean Myself Lah. Not That I Wanna Say Lah, Seriously I Feel I'm Alot Better Than Those I Saw Lor.

Few Days Ago. I Was Walking Over To Funan Centre And It Was Raining Very Heavily. When I Was Crossing The Road, I Just Waited At Penisula As There Was Shelter. I Admit I Was Lazy But Seriously I'm Without An Umbrella. I'm Just Wearing A Raincoat. I Was Like Waiting And Waiting Den I Was Thinking Why The Green Man Didn't Bright Up. So I Just Put On My Hoop And I Run Over To The Traffic Light And Press The Indicator. FUCK ! Nobody Pressed The Indicator.

I Was Damm Pissed Off. There Were So Many People Standing In The Shelter Waiting For The Green Man To Light Up. Somemore Alot Of Them Have Umbrellas. CHEEBYE ! Got Umbrella Den Open Your Fucking Umbrella And Wait In The Rain Lah. Got Umbrella Still Wait In The Shelter Den Block The Way Of People Who Dun Have Umbrella. Somemore So Many People Got Umbrella But None Of Them Bothered To Just Walk Over And Press The God Damm Indicator. Nabei Fuckers. All Those Office Workers Wear So Nice For What Fuck. Fucking All No Manners.

Den One Day When I'm Going Home. I Saw Another Shit Thing. It's Really Gan Sickening. I Was Waiting For The Lift With Another Guy. Only 2 Of Us Lah. The Lift Is Like Damm Long Dunno Why. When The Lift Arrived, Both Of Us Went In. As Usual I'll Press 18 As I Live On The 18th Floor. Den The Other Guy KNN! Press 2. HE LIVES ON THE 2ND FLOOR AND HE TAKES THE LIFT ! WHAT THE DAMM FUCK IS THAT MAN ! He Rather Wait For Like 2 - 3 Minutes For The Lift To Go 1 Storey Up Rather Den Just Climb The Stairs Up Which Takes Him Just A Few Seconds. How Lazy Can Singaporeans Really Be Man.

It's Like Walking Just That One Storey Also Cannot. One Storey Up Is Just Fucking 16 Steps Only Leh Also Must Take Lift. It's Not Like Those 1 Storey Is Actually Few Levels Higher. Nabei Leh. This Kind Of Neighbour Also Have. I Think Next Time I Dunno How To Face My Frenz From Other Countries When They See All These.

No comments: