Friday, March 30, 2007

Some Updates

Time Really Flies. It's Already The Year 2007 March Already. Another One Of My Fren Is Tying The Knot. It's Johnston And His Girlfren. They Will Be Registering For Their Marriage On Next Friday. My Frenz One By One Are Getting Married And I'm Still Single. DAMM ! When Will It Be My Turn Huh. . . . . . . . . . .

My Boss Kena Reservist Again. FUCK MAN ! This Time It's Even Worse. It's 3 Weeks. That Time He Went For Reservist, I Work Continuous 2 Weeks Without Offday But That Time At Least Got My Part-Time To Accompany Me But This Time He's Not Around. My Part-Time Is Having His Attachment So It's Impossible For Him To Come And Work. FUCK MAN ! Can You Guys Imagine The Date Between My 2 Offdays Are 16th April And 14 May. If You Look At The Calender, I'll Be Working 27 Days Straight Without A Single Off Day. FUCK MAN ! I Can't Even Have A Day To Go Out With FangFang. NABEI !

Business Is Still Bad. Marina Square Is Still Never Full Of People. Weekdays Is Still Empty And Flooded With Air And Full Of Silence. It's Bored And Bad. A Big Shopping Centre Without Shoppers. Stupid Place. Somemore The Management Dun Even Put In Any Effort To Do Some Promotions Or Advertising. The Fucking Management Only Know How To Suck Our Rental And Den Shake Leg No Nothing. Mother Fuckers.

I Recently Found Out I Dun Really Have Much Motivation On Doing Things. That Time I Planned To Learn Japanese And Wanna Find A Language School But Until Now I Didn't Even Bother To Go And Find Out The Schools And Their School Fees.

Last Time When I Read Newspaper, I'll Read The Soccer Section Den After That I'll Read On The Local News Followed By The World News. But Nowadays I'll Just Read The Soccer Section And Throw The Papers Away. Talk About Motivation Huh.

Even Playing Games I Also No Motivation Can You Guys Imagine. Except For The SRW Which I Finished In 2 Weeks. The Other Games I'm Like Play Awhile Give Up, Play Awhile Give Up. I Even Play Game Also No Motivation Liao. I Seem To Be Getting More And More Lazy Liao.

Sibei Sian Man, My Life Now Is Like A Cycle. Doing Everything Everyday Without Change. I Need Something To Spark Up My Life Man. Example The Release Of PS2's Super Robot Wars Original Generations ! WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED ! OH MY GOD ! ! ! ! ! !

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: