Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Updates On My Life

Actually Is Really Got Nothing Much To Say About Lah, So Seldom Update Lor. I'll Just Write Abit Lor.

Yup ! I've Completed My Super Robot Taisen W Already. Total Of 55 Stages. The Difficulty Is Not Very High. Able To Complete The Game Within 2 Weeks Somemore Plus I Still Have To Work Seriously Is Quite Fast Liao Lah Compared To The Past Super Robot Taisens I've Played. Now I'm Gonna Look Forward On The Release Of Super Robot Taisen : Original Generations. I Miss My R-1 And My Cybaster

I'm Still Trying To Save Up Money For My Driving Lessons. The Last Time I Went For My Driving Lesson Is Like 1 Year Ago Liao. Yah, Working Life Is So Sian. There Were A Few Times I Wanna Book Driving Lessons In The Morning But I'm Scared That Later I Cannot Wake Up And The Money Goes Gone ! So I Rather Slow Down The Driving Lessons Until I Really Have Time. But Driving Lessons Really Dun Come Cheap. I'm Just Too Lowly Paid.

Just When I'm Talking About Saving Money, I May Need To Spend Some Already. I'm Always Like Falling Asleep When I'm Watching Tv Den When Everytime I Woke Up I'll Be Like Lying On Top Of My Specs. Now My Specs Is Like Gonna Break Anytime. I Can't See Anything With My Specs So I Think I Need To Spend Money On My Specs Already.

2nd Thing Is My Shoes. I've Only One Pair Of Shoes Which Is A Pair Of New Balance Which I Got It During My NS Times Free. The Pair Of Shoes Are Abit Torn And The Soles Are Already Coming Off And I Dun Have An Extra Pair Of Shoes. I'm Thinking Of Getting A New Pair Of Shoes But All Those Sports Shoes Are Like Fucking Expensive Lor. Asking Me To Spend $100 Over On A Pair Of Shoes Is Like Tearing Off The Skin Off My Body. But I Think Now Is Boh Bian, I Think I Really Need A Pair Of Shoes.

Work Is Still The Same, Not Very Hectic And Not Very Slack. But Sometimes It's Still Abit Boring Lah. Relations With My Colleagues Are Getting Better. All Of Them Are Nice Guys Although Sometimes We Do Have Some Small Quarrels With Each Other Lah. But The Problems Always Solves Easily. All Of Them Are Small Problems Lah.

Special Off Day On Friday Because My Boss Went To China So My Normal Monday Off Day Has Been Changed To A Friday This Week. First Time Getting An Offday On Friday. Damm Shiok Man. I'm Gonna Ask My Frenz Out For A Movie. TMNT And Mr Bean Are Showing This Week. I WANNA WATCH ! MY CHILDHOOD TURTLES ! Can't Wait For It Man.

FangFang And ChangChang Are Still Not Together Yet. Still Problems Arises. Time Is Getting Lesser And Lesser Liao. May Is Coming Soon. Plans Of Going Out More Together. See How Bah.

Nothing Much Liao. Logging Off Liao . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: