Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Few Updates

Yup, Been A Long Time Since I've Updated My Blog Coz There's Really Nothing Much For Me To Write As There's Nothing Interesting Happening During These Few Days. I'll Just Briefly Update.

The Picture Above Are My Colleagues And Bosses During Work. Last Wednesday On National Day Eve We All Went To Zouk For PARTY ! First Time Went Clubbing With My Colleagues But Not My Bosses Lah. Kinda Packed Because We Queued From 9 Plus Until 11pm Den We Get To Go In. Stupid Queue Fucking Long. But We Had Quite Alot Of Fun Together.

On Friday I Had A Secondary School Gathering. Long Time Never See The Guys Already. Jiajie, Billy, Benjo, Dominic, Daniel. All My Secondary School Classmates. Really Very Long Never Get To See Them Already. Working Life Really Take Up Most Of Our Time. The Last Gathering With The Same Group Is Like 2 Years Ago. Hope To Have More Gathering In The Future.







Yup ! The Above Pictures Is Taken By Me At Suntec City During Zhang DongLiang's Autograph Session Last Sunday. I Went There During Working Hours Hope To Get His Autograph But The Most Stupid Thing Is I FORGOT TO BRING MY ALBUM ! Damm ! How Cock Can I Be Man.
But I Enjoyed His Singing. His Live Singing Is Quite Good Compared To Some Other Singers. But It's Still The 3 Songs " Wang Zi " , " Cuo Le Zai Cuo " And " Mo Lu ". Although The Songs Are Nice But I'm Kinda Getting Tired Of The Songs. Only " Tong Che Xin Fei " Never Fails To Make Me Enjoy The Song. Best Song From Him.
The Following Week Is Quite Busy As One Of My Colleague Is Still On Reservist Which Means I'll Have To Stay At Funan For The Whole Week. Very Busy Place There. Tiring Everyday.
Today I Went To Watch " The Secret " Again With Jennifer As I've Promised To Watch With Her Before I Went To Watch It Last Week So Boh Bian Need To Watch Again But It's Ok As It's Really A Good Movie. I Didn't Mind Watching It Again. Still So Impressive Watching The 2nd Time. The Show ROCKS !
This Sunday I'll Be Going To HongKong With My Bosses And Colleagues For A Short Holiday And Business Trip. Damm Shiok Man ! Hong Kong Leh ! I Even Airplane Also Never Sit Before Den The First Time Is Going To HongKong. I'll Try To Take As Much Photos As Possible When I'm There. First Time Going Overseas Leh, Must Happy !
Ok ! Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Next Post Will Be After I Come Back From HongKong Liao !



No comments: