Thursday, August 02, 2007

Updates Updates Updates

Yup ! Time To Update My Blog A Little Bit. Actually Nothing Much To Say Lah, I'll Start Off Now.

Last Month Was A Bad Sales Month. Our Sales Nearly Hit A New Low, Kinda Bad For A Place Like Marina Square. A So-Called Big Shopping Centre Also Can Be Empty At Times, Unbelivable Huh.

Yup ! Just Got My Salary, Time To Spend Some Money. Have I Ever Mentioned That I'm Going To Hongkong From 20th To 22nd This Month ? I Think I've Not Said Anything About It. It's A Company Overseas Trip. Plane Ticket And Lodging Is Being Sponsered By Our Boss. The Only Things We Need To Pay Is Buying Things And Eating.

Seriously I'm Not Really Very Excited On The Trip Even Though I've Never Went Overseas Before Because I'm Just Too Lazy To Bring Clothes And Daily Things Out. Somemore I Dun Have A Luggage Bag Which Means I Need To Go And Get One Luggage Bag Soon. Sibei Sian.

On Wednesday I Met Up With Weihao And Lionel For Supper. We Decided To Go Bugis For Steamboat Again ! Yup ! I Just Love The Ma La Steamboat, Sibei Song Man. The More Spicy The More Shiok. I Think I Got Some Signs Of Self-Torturing Huh.

Today Is Like Fucking Sway Lor. I Was Stationed At The Funan's Shop Because One Of My Colleague Is On Reservist And One Is His Off-Day. So I'm Needed Over There To Help Out. It Was As Busy As Usual And We Just Do Our Work. Everything Went Very Smoothly Until Around 5+ Den We Realised Something. One Of The Sony Playstation 3 Console Is Gone !

WHAT THE FUCK !

It's Being Stolen. Me And My Colleague Is Like Suddenly STUNNED ! It's Not Any Small Item, It's A PS3 ! Retailing For $799 ! Damm ! We'll Have To Be Held Responsible And Pay For The Fucking Shit. 2 Person Tending A Big Shop Surely Is Not Safe Enough. I'm Very Sincerely To CURSE THAT CHAO CHEE BYE WHO STOLE THE PS3 ! ONCE HE BRING HOME AND PLAY THE FUCKING THING EXPLODE ! CHAO CHEE BYE !

And Yah, XueFang Is Not Leaving . . . . . . . . . . So Soon. Actually She Has Decided To Leave During September But Last Week She Went To The Temple And Pray. Den She Went To " Qiu Qian ". I Duno How You Say That In English. " Qiu Qian " Is Those People They Kneel There Den They Shake Shake Shake One Thing Until One Of The Stick Drop Out.

The Stick Says That She's Naturally Lazy And Changing A Job Does Not Help Her In Anything. She'll Be Better Off Staying In Her Current Job. This Thing Totally Changed Her Thinking And She Decided To Stay Till Chinese New Year Next Year Den She Go Back.

Hahaha. Talk About Dramatic Man. The Story Becomes " Feng Hui Lu Zhuan ". At Least Now I Got Like 6 Months More To Talk With Her And Go Out With Her Lah. Who Knows When That Time Comes There's Gonna Be Another Change. Anyway, Walk One Step See One Step Lah.

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: