Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Customers = Stupid And Irritating ? ? ? ? ?

My Title Must Be Very Strange Rite. My Topic Title Doesn't Point On EVERY Customers, Only Some Of The Customers That I Have Encountered. Some Customers Are Really Quite Nice, But Some Are Really Stupid And Irritating. I'll See How Many Incidents I've Remembered And I'll Say A Few Out.

1. Asking About Sony Playstation Portable ( PSP ) - The Most Common Problem Encountered.
- Customer : Excuse Me, May I Know How Much Does A PSP Cost ?
- Me : $295
- Customer : Erm, What Does It Consist Of ?
- Me : It Consists Of The PSP Console, One Rechargable Battery And A Charger.
- Customer : What About The Memory Stick ? What Is The Size Of The Memory Stick ?
- Me : The Memory Stick Is Not Included. The Only Things Included Are The Console, Battery And Charger. Nothing Else. Memory Stick Have To Be Purchased Seperately
- Customer : Orrrr, So The Memory Stick Is Not Included Ah ? Then The Game Is How Many Games ?
- Me : Erm, No Games Included. There's Only PSP, BATTERY AND CHARGER ONLY.
- Customers : Oh, So No Games No Memory Stick Included Ah ?
- Me : Yes. Only Standard Items Like PSP, Battery And Charger.
- Customer : Ok, Thanks Alot.

--- This Is The Most Common Case That I Encounter Almost EVERYDAY. It's Not Like Their Stupid Lah, But These People Seriously Need Us To Repeat And Repeat The Things Again And Again And Again Then They Can Really Understand. Such A Simple Thing Also Must Repeat A Few Times Leh.


2. Customer Calling Up To Ask For The Game Devil May Cry 4. Called At Early January But The Game Is Only Being Released On The 31st January.
- Me : Hello, Good Afternoon.
- Customer : Yah, I Just Wanna Ask Do You All Have Devil May Cry 4 In Stock ?
- Me : Erm, Devil May Cry 4 Not Released Yet. It's Releasing Next Month.
- Customer : Huh ? I Thought Devil May Cry 4 Release Date Is On The 31st January Leh.
- Me : Yah, The Japanese Version Is Being Released On The 31st January. The US Version Will Be Released After The Chinese New Year.
- Customer : Yah, I Know. So Do You All Have Stock Now ?
- Me : No. Anyway It's NOT End Of January Yet. It's Not 31st Yet.
- Customer : Oh, OK. Thanks For The Trouble.

-- This One Even More Stupid Rite. The Caller Already Knows The Release Date For The Game Is End Of January And He Can Call And Ask Whether We Have Stock For The Game Or Not. Seriously If You Don't Call This Stupid, I Really Dunno What Are The Words That Can Describe This Action Already.


3. An Uncle Wanted To Buy PS3 But In The End Didn't Buy It. ( Pissed Me Off The Most )
- Customer : How Much Is The PS3 ?
- Me : $559
- Customer : Wah, So Expensive. Got Discount Or Not.
- Me : Sorry, No. It's A Controlled Price By Sony.
- Customer : Please Leh, Abit Also Cannot Meh. $1 Cannot Meh, $2 Cannot Meh.
- Me : If You Really Want Then $555 Lor. But Can Only Pay By Cash.
- Customer : Wah Lau, Why Must Pay By Cash. Where Got Carry So Much Money With Me One.
- Me : If Not By Cash Den I Cannot Do Anything.
- Customer : Why Your Attitude So Bad One. Ask For Discount Cannot Meh, Unless You Tell Me Your Whole Life You Never Ask For Discount Before.
- Me : If You Got Issues With Me Maybe I Can Ask My Colleague To Serve You, Perhaps It'll be Better.
- Customer : Aiya, Nvm Lah. I Just Buy Lah. I Pay By Credit Card Can Or Not?
- Me : Can, No Problem.
- When Customer Is Going To Make Payment.
- Customer : Eh, The PS3 Produce Where One ?
- Me : Made In China.
- Customer : HAR ! Made In China Ah, Not Made In Japan Ah. Den I Dun Want Liao.
- Customer Walk Off.

--- Cheebye ! You Tell Me Lah. This Kind Of Customer Where Got People Can Tahan. Mother Fucker Lor. This Type Is Purposely Come And Find Trouble One. I That Time Nearly Wanna Wait For Him To Walk Out Of The Shop Then Bash The Living Hell Outta This Mother Fucking Knnb Cheebye.


4. Customer Keep Asking For Discount . This One Is A Case On My Colleague And Not Me.
- Customer Holding A Game
- Customer : How Much Is This Game ?
- Colleague : This Game Is $65.
- Customer : Any Discount ?
- Colleague : Sorry, No Discount For This Item.
- Customer : But That Day I Came The Price Was At A Lower Price.
- Colleague : Coz It's A Different Batch So The Price Had A Slight Difference.
- Customer : Since Lydat Den You Give Me At The Price That You Had Last Time.
- Colleague : Sorry, I Afraid Not. Coz A Different Price Have A Different Cost Price, So I Can't Give You The Price For The Last Batch.
- Customer : Then You Tell Me The Cost Price Of The Game, I'll Pay The Cost Price Lor.
- Colleague : I'm Sorry I Can't Tell You The Cost Price. Anyway If You Pay By The Cost Price Means We Dun Earn Any Money.
- Customer : You Dun Earn My Money Is Only One Person Mah, You Still Earn Alot Of Other People's Money Mah. So Can Lah.
- Colleague : Erm, Sorry. Really Cannot. If Not Maybe You Can Try The Other Shops.
- Customer : Aiya, Nvm Lah. I'll Just Pay For It Lah. Can Give Discount For Like $2 ?
- Colleague : Erm Erm Erm, Ok Bah. Since You're Buying It. I'll Just Give This $2 Discount Just For This Time.
- Customer's Fren - WIN LIAO LOR ! JUST NOW YOU SAY CANNOT GIVE DISCOUNT, DEN NOW YOU GIVE $2 DISCOUNT. Salesman Always Tell Lies.
- Colleague ( Showing A Very Pissed Off Face ) - I GAVE THE DISCOUNT BECAUSE YOU KEPT PESTERING ME FOR IT OK !
- Customer : What Kind Of Fuck Attitude Is This, I'm Not Buying It. I'm Gonna Complain Your Shop On The Internet.
- Colleague : By All Means. BYE !

- This One Even More Cheebye Rite. My Colleague Is Those With A Very Good Temper Also Become Pissed Off Lor.


I Really Seriously Wonder Why Singaporeans Must Have This Kind Of Fucking Attitude Man. Sometimes I Myself Also Feel Fucking Disgraced To Be A Singaporean. Really Duno What To Say.

That's All I'm Gonna Post, Type Until Abit Tired Liao. I'll Try To Update More Often. I'm Getting Lazy And Lazy By The Days.

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: