Monday, April 07, 2008

Updates

Yup ! Finally I'm Here To Update My Blog Again. Gonna Update Some Of The Things That Happened The Past Week. But Actually Nothing Much.

The Shop That I'm Working At Marina Square Has Finally Ended. 2 Years Of Suffering Has Finally Finished. The Empty And Quiet Shop That I've Worked At Since June 2006. Seriously I Tell You It's Not Because Our Service Sucks Or Our Games Is More Expensive Than Other Shops. It's Because The Fucking God Damm Shopping Centre Seriously Totally Sucks. Seriously Have You Guys Ever Went To A Shopping Centre Which I Can Stare Outside My Shop For Like 2 Hours And There's Nobody Walking Past Me. Yup ! That's The Jialat-Ness Of That Stupid Place.

During Weekend It's Like A Ghost Town Or A Haunted Shopping Centre. Not Even The LunchTime And DinnerTime Crowd Can Save Our Sales. When After The Lunchtime Crowd, The Shopping Centre Becomes Empty Already. When I Say Empty It's Really Empty Lor, You Won't Be Able To See Any People Walking Around. I Can Even Stay In The Shop And Sleep And There Won't Be Any Items Missing.

But The Weekend Crowd For The Place Is Still Ok. Mostly Saturday Will Be Quite Crowded. But Hor Got Crowd Doesn't Mean Got Buying Power. As You All Know Singaporeans Lah, Must See The Price, Ask For Discount, Ask Finish Liao Still Must Consider. Might As Well Dun Ask So Much And Fuck Off Better. Sunday's Crowd Will Be Slightly Lesser But Still Alot Better Den Weekdays. Weekdays Is Seriously Sibei Jialat.

Since The Shop Has Closed Which Means I Can Really Concentrate My Work In The Office And Deliveries Already. I Dun Have To Everytime Reach The Time Den Chiong To Marina Square And Open That Stupid Shop. The Only Good Thing At Marina Is I Get To See My Long Lost SchoolMate, Cindy, And Get To Know All Those Nice And Friendly Girls Working There.

On Thursday I Went To Watch The Andy Lau's Movie, " Three Kingdoms, Resurrection Of The Dragon " With Shun At Tiong Bahru Plaza. Quite A Nice Show Which Says The Story Of The Legendary General, Zhao Yun aka Zhao ZiLong. It Says How He Started To Join The Army And Help Liu Bei In All The Things. It's Quite Nice But There's Quite A Big Change In The Story So For People Who Are Fans Of The Three Kingdoms I'll Advise You All To Just Enjoy The Show And Dun Critisize The Story Too Much.

Yah, And Something To Add On To. There's A Very Cute Girl Working At The Golden Village At Tiong Bahru Plaza. Saw Her A Few Times When I Went There For Movies. Quite Friendly, Cute And Chubby Lah. Dun Believe Go There And See It For Yourself Lor.

Actually For All These, Seriously I Got Nothing Much To Update On Already. My Life Is Getting More And More Boring Lor. If Got Interesting Things I'll Update Again.

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: