Monday, June 16, 2008

Being Bo Liao During Work





Above Are Photos Of What Me And My Part-Time Did During Working Hours. Doesn't He Look Like Solid Snake When He's Doing That. He's The Only One Small Enough To Hide Inside The Box. Unbelivable Shit ! Oh My God ! Den We Decided To Take Some Photos Of It. Style Rite !

Anyway Everybody Should Find Some Fun During Work If Not Working Will Be A Very Boring Thing To Everyone. Must Enjoy Your Work Mah. All Work And No Play Makes A Boring Person. Somemore We Can Find Fun During Work Is Like Uber Lah.

Just Like What I've Said In My Previous Post, I'll Still Very Bored After Work. My Mind Always Tell Me That I Don't Wanna Go Home After Work But There's Nobody To Accompany Me To Go Out Or Anything. In The End I'll Just Head Home From Work. Sometimes When I'm Really Very Bored, I'll Just Walk Home From Funan Centre. Actually It's Not Very Far, Can Reach In Less Den 2 Hours. Just That After That It'll Be Very Tired.

The Aircon In My Room Has Malfunctioned Again. I Seriously Duno What The Bloody Fuck Happened To It. 1 Month Call For Repairs For Like 4 Times Lor. Everytime When They Repaired It, After Like A Few Days It'll Malfunction Again. It Just Simply Cannot Turn It On. But Sometimes After Like 30mins Of Continuous Turning On And Off It'll Work Again. But Nevermind, Tml There Will Be Repairman To Come Again !

I Also Duno Why Nowadays I'll Feel So Bored. No Mood To Do Work, No Mood To Go Out, No Mood To Play Game. I'll Just Do My Work During Work Time And I Also Seldom Talk To My Colleagues. Just Feeling Very Bored And Dun Wanna Do Anything. Also Duno Why, I Think Maybe I'm Really Gonna Die Soon. Hahaha.

Sian Lah, Nothing To Say Liao. Logging Out Liao. Byez !

No comments: